UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Invader 3 (I think it was 3) sprogged up a load of pig's blood and vodka against Manny Fernandez after a top-rope knee drop in Puerto Rico for an angle as well.

I remember reading about the vomiting blood in a PWI Almanac and thinking it meant real internal injuries. Nasty.

Powerslam put out an article many years ago, either on wrestling's most shocking moments or shocking injuries. They wrote about the Manny Fernandez incident as if it were genuine. Seeing as how PS thought so, I always thought so too. I just never bothered to look it up after that.

Other notable vomit/ poo stories

I believe Curt Hennig was under the ring with someone and he had to take a shit so went under the ring while waiting to do a run in and made the other person voimt.

The worse case of vomit in the ring I have ever seen was at IPW:UK second anniversary show Night 2 Main event ( I think it was then but it could have been the month before/ after. Where spud threw up on the near side of the ring to me followed by someone else vomiting the opposite end on sight of the first puke. Not a pleasant thing to see.

• Paid Members
I believe Curt Hennig was under the ring with someone and he had to take a shit so went under the ring while waiting to do a run in and made the other person voimt.

IIRC it was Scott Norton.

Where has Jack Swagger been recently? I don't remember seeing him since he was with the turkey bird in the Autumn, which isn't very good for a former World Heavyweight Champion now is it.

Watch SmackDown this week, he's on it.

• Paid Members

IIRC it was Scott Norton.

Its mentioned in a shoot, jannetty's I think, and I'm sure a couple of names are dropped as being there but I recall warrior being one. Vague I know.

• Paid Members
Sneezing?

I remember the first or second match of the WCW Halloween Havoc Tour in Bournemouth in 1993 was Johnny B Badd against Lord Steven Regal. I think Regal must have sneezed quite early on as I still vividly remember him having a massive string of snot dangling from his nostril for about half the match, much to the disgust of both Badd and the audience.

Vomit?

I was managing either Iestyn Rees or Martin Stone (I forget which) up in Swindon a couple of years ago and the opponent, a young guy called Saul Adams, started throwing up all over the place. Honestly, it was all I could do to avoid his putrid geyser of carroty bile.

Before getting involved in wrestling I like to think I was a pretty decent chap, and if I had seen someone vomitting for real, in close proximity to myself, I would have been pretty concerned.

Unfortunately, several years in "the biz" had left me a hard-nosed and uncaring sort, and without a second thought I immediately bust out my best Vinny Mac impression and ran round the ring screaming "He's gonna... He's gonna... He's gonna PUUUUKE!!!" to the annoyance of pretty much everyone.

Does anybody have a link to the pictures of Cena at Wrestlemania with the "i hate cena" guy?

If it helps its of the guy booing and cena holding the belt, there is 2 or 3 of these?

any help?

I typed WE HATE CENA into Google and 3 or 4 different ones came up on the first page of images.

• Paid Members
Does anybody have a link to the pictures of Cena at Wrestlemania with the "i hate cena" guy?

If it helps its of the guy booing and cena holding the belt, there is 2 or 3 of these?

any help?

I typed WE HATE CENA into Google and 3 or 4 different ones came up on the first page of images.

I tried and found the one, i seem to remeber a little "Collage" as the guy was at last years mania, along with three othe manias!

that s the pic i was after.

cheer though!

Can anyone settle a query here? I have a cousin who swears that Hulk Hogan once performed a hurricanrana in WCW, but I said to him that he is confusing Hogan taking one from Billy Kidman in 2000. Who's right?