UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Here's another one. If you look at Sabu's outfit at Vengance 2006 against John Cena, he's actually wearing Davari's pants and a borrowed pair of boots, because his gear also got lost at the airport.

As a huge Sabu fan, I'm disappointed at myself for not knowing that or even noticing that at the time.

It makes you wonder though: if Davairi wasn't there that night, what would they have wheeled him out wearing? :crazy:

• Paid Members
Whilst we're on the Observer topic, is there anywhere online where I can read any archive material without subscribing? I've just read the whole Montreal article and found it pretty good.

Cheers.

XWT Classics have a few 1993 Wrestling Observers up. You must register though..

http://xwt-classics.net/signup.php

• Paid Members
Just subscribed to Wrestling Observer, anyone got any recommendations of podcasts/newsletters to download?

There's a lot of good interviews in the Figure Four Daily archive and ones that Dave Meltzer conducts in the Wresting Observer archive. Generally speaking if it's someone your interested in then it'll probably be quite good, but I found that the Bruno Sammartino interviews were particularly good. There's a Bob Mould one from years back that I really enjoyed. Mikey Whipwreck is pretty good value too.

• Paid Members

It got explained. Joe said "his people" (the same blokes who drew the jock of his face and cut the sleaves off his leather jacket) took him away to turn him back into the old Samoa Joe again. I dont think they could be arsed to think of a reason, so they just brought him back and forgot about it.

I was wondering if somebody would like to help me create a new sig?

Basically I would like to have a picture of a shitty toilet with a picture of Cody Rhodes as well with a heading "Dashing Cody Rhodes"

I'd love it if someone could do this for me.

I was wondering if somebody would like to help me create a new sig?

Basically I would like to have a picture of a shitty toilet with a picture of Cody Rhodes as well with a heading "Dashing Cody Rhodes"

I'd love it if someone could do this for me.

Will you give me free advertising in your sig for my business ala Seanz?

Is Hacksaw Duggan still with the WWE? I cant recall any sacking? Last I heard they were using him on house shows and shit like WWE Axxess and what not. Unless he wasnt under contract and they used booked him every now and again. Any ideas?

Think that's the case. They just paid him per appearance. He's probably on a Legends Contract though.