UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Moderators

It was taped off the Satellite feed.

That's how people have the Orton and Lesnar dark matches from 2001 as well. There was a topic about here, but it seems to have been taken down.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members
How did WWE explain Kane not having any burns on him after he took off his mask?

They said it was "psychological scarring". A lot of people shat on it but I loved it. Kane come across as even more of a nutter because he wore a mask for years even though he wasn't burnt.

Edited by Saviour.222

How did WWE explain Kane not having any burns on him after he took off his mask?

They said it was "psychological scarring". A lot of people shat on it but I loved it. Kane come across as even more of a nutter because he wore a mask for years even though he wasn't burnt.

I could easily buy that. What made it a bit more awkward for me was that when he was actually unmasked he had unruly tufts of ginger hair and blue/black makeup all over his face, which were all gone the next week. Not that any of that bothered me, like - it was a great angle, and worth suspending logic for.

Was a feud between The Undertaker and Bobby Lashley ever planned? The Undertaker just randomly turned up on ECW at one point and stared down Lashley...

It was after Taker won the rumble and he had to decide which champion to face. He obviously picked Batista in the end.

I could easily buy that. What made it a bit more awkward for me was that when he was actually unmasked he had unruly tufts of ginger hair and blue/black makeup all over his face, which were all gone the next week. Not that any of that bothered me, like - it was a great angle, and worth suspending logic for.

He sort of reminds me of Michael Myers from Halloween with that mask, and the whole background of him being mad due to the death of his family. I can understand that it was phycological, but what was all that black stuff over his face for?

• Paid Members
How far in advance to WWE PPV tickets go on sale usually? Or, even better, does anyone know when tickets for Night of Champions 2010 go on sale?

It would appear to vary a little - a quick scan over my emails has just shown I bought my ticket for last year's Extreme Rules on 2nd May (which was the on-sale date), the event was June 7th, so just over a month.

However, this week on Raw they announced the on-sale for Money in the Bank (18th July) as this Saturday, so that's pretty much 8 weeks.

The event calendar on WWE.com currently goes up until the end of August, so in a couple of weeks' time Night of Champions should appear - my best advice is to just keep checking there - they do tend to give at least a week's notice of on-sale dates via the website.

He sort of reminds me of Michael Myers from Halloween with that mask, and the whole background of him being mad due to the death of his family. I can understand that it was phycological, but what was all that black stuff over his face for?

That was because he painted black around his eyes for the mask, and it runs when he was sweating! I think he put it on a few more times to make it look like he is supposed to look like that, but thats what it was!

Watching a Outsiders vs Steiners match from WCW Superbrawl 1998 on youtube why are the Steiners walking to the ring with 2 sets of tag belts?

Also I noticed that a event took place at WCW Uncensored 1999 that headlined a Hogan/Flair match for the Championship in a Steel cage first blood match. Why do WWE refuse to acknowledge this World title win for Flair when he held the belt for a good month before dropping the title at the following PPV?

Edited by TheOlympicHero