UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

http://www.psdprotocol.com/psd-3208.html

Google is your friend.

Edit: Wait, I apologise, I've just downloaded and opened it and it's not actually seperated into layers. Does make me wonder why they offer it as a PSD in that case but there we go. Unfortunately I'm also leaving work, otherwise I'd offer to splice it into separate bits but perhaps someone will have found something better between now and Monday.

Edited by elegia

• Paid Members
Whats the Matt Hardy and Katie Lea rumour?

Has Teddy Hart ever wrestled on uk soil and if so for who and when?

Teddy Hart wrestled for 1PW. He wrestled Pac at one of there shows and I believe he wrestled in a six man or something as well. He's even got his own shoot interview out under the old One Pro Wrestling distribution.

• Paid Members
Whats the Matt Hardy and Katie Lea rumour?

Has Teddy Hart ever wrestled on uk soil and if so for who and when?

Teddy Hart wrestled for 1PW. He wrestled Pac at one of there shows and I believe he wrestled in a six man or something as well. He's even got his own shoot interview out under the old One Pro Wrestling distribution.

An appalling shoot interview IMHO.

Didn't the Great Muta do one with ROH as well?? maybe not but I could of sworn I read about it somewhere.

Here's a small shoot interview recap of him, and Kaz Hayashi..

http://thesmartmarks.com/article_1396.shtml

I remember reading something about that at the time and thinking it was just a normal interview, like the one Powerslam did with Misawa a while back. Thanks for that, Ill go and look that one up as well now!

Who played Doink, Kimchee (I assume one was Steve Lombardi) and Gobbeldy Gooker at Wrestlemania 17?

don't know how accurate this site is

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/cawthon777/01.htm

but it states kimchee was played by lombardi and hector guerrero played the gobbeldy gooker, no mention on who played doink though.

and

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Doink_the_Clown

this site says "while an unknown wrestler (speculated by many to be either Ray Apollo or Nick Dinsmore but never confirmed) competed as Doink in a "gimmick battle royal" at WrestleMania itself"

although people probably may just assume it might have been dinsmore as he played doink a few years later

Edited by benbobjr

• Paid Members

I know this is recycling from a few weeks back but I hadnt read this thread for a while...

It wasn't really a high-profile feud by that point, though, was it? The only match I can recall between them pre-Survivor Series 92 is the ladder match, which was from a house show and then released on Coliseum Home Video if I recall correctly.

Bret v Shawn for the Intercontinetal belt was THE mid card feud of the post-WM months in the WWF. They were wrestling each other all over the house shows. If you know what tapes to look on, you can find at least three of these matches on Coliseum :

(1) The famous ladder match (Smack Em Whack Em, Bret's first profile tape)

(2) One that Michaels wins by count-out when Sherri yanks Bret off the apron into the railing (UK Fan Favourites I *think*)

(3) One that Hitman won, reversing the Teardrop suplex into a sunset flip (US Rampage *I think*)

As already documented, Bret v Shawn was meant to be blown off at SummerSlam but for aforementioned business reasons it was Davey that relieved Bret of that particular strap. But hell, as anyone with the SS'92 tape knows, they even used Bret to create the reason Shawn wrestled Rick Martel instead - Michaels, consumed by his own desire to take the belt from Bret, got involved in Martel's crack at the belt. It made sense they would have at each other again after SummerSlam.

I was always gutted Bret didnt wrestle Michaels on TV more in 93-95 especially during his 2nd WWF title reign.