Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Duane was right all along

 

10:32am Tue March 27th

 

A local councillor has claimed he was abducted as a child by aliens who have continued to visit him throughout his life. Simon Parkes, who represents Labour on Whitby Town Council, also believes his mother is a nine-foot tall green alien.

 

In an hour-long YouTube video seized upon by local newspapers this week, Parkes claims his

  • Paid Members
Posted

His video is far longer, actually - there are four parts to it and it adds up to nearly 4 hours in total:-

 

 

The other three parts are linked for anyone who has a few hours to waste on this nutter. As expected, some of the comments are great:-

 

Please dont spend all the councils money on a radar to contact the 'aliens'

jt663 3 days ago

Posted
Many comedians say this, but why do Aliens only ever contact nutters?

 

I suppose they are the least credible people to be believed when they come out crying aliens. Saying that, if they contacted someone with a well respected state of sanity then that individual probably written off as a nutter anyways when they told their story.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Many comedians say this, but why do Aliens only ever contact nutters?

 

I suppose they are the least credible people to be believed when they come out crying aliens. Saying that, if they contacted someone with a well respected state of sanity then that individual probably written off as a nutter anyways when they told their story.

 

That could be an idea (if aliens are real of course!), that the aliens only pick nutters/Drunks incase they get rumbled, hah! Speaking of that, you would be correct in saying they might section any world leader who says he visits his "alien" mother on a regular basis.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This is cool: this property developer is building apocalypse-proof shelters under the Kansas prairie in former missile silos:

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...as-prairie.html

 

Is it just me who can see a fantastic horror/thriller movie set in one of those? Talk about enclosed/isolation madness.

 

article-2127759-1288798C000005DC-311_634x470.jpg

Edited by Loki
  • Paid Members
Posted

I couldn't live like that. At all. I wouldn't mind having an underground 'vault' a la Fallout that I could go into for an hour and play silly buggers in, but not live in one. Just watching that video made me feel claustrophobic.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

I was going to ask "how are they spraying vinegar 30,000 feet into the air"....

 

...I should have known the answer was "they're not, they're just spraying it front of them and claiming it works"

  • Paid Members
Posted

In a possible interesting side note, i had read recently that whilst tin-foil hats can actually block out certain types of signals/radiation, incorrectly creating a hat out of tin-foil would actually increase the strength of certain types of signals/etc.

 

So that might not be a good one for the tin foil brigade either.

  • Moderators
Posted

I want to get in the conspiracy theory business. Thinking I could make special a "Chemtrail Solution". A unique blend of ingredients to protect yourself from the evil chemicals spread by the Bilderberg group.

 

$100 for 250ml of this special recipe is a bargain. I'm selling it at cost.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...