Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

From the David Icke Forum:

 

I don't know if this date has been recognized/realised or not yet, but the 11 year and 9 month anniversary of the YEAR (not the day) that 9/11 occured will be in September of this year (2012). I wonder if this holds any significance.

 

Jesus christ these people make Duane look like a fucking genius.

Edited by Chilly McFreeze
  • Moderators
Posted

I also discovered some crazy numbers last year too. Needless to say the public hasn't heard about them? Why? I'll let you figure that one out.

  • Moderators
Posted

Prime example of how the media suffocates things that don't suit the status quo.

 

Speaking of "status quo", ever noticed the connection between a band of that name who gets large masses of people chanting optimistic lyrics ("whatever you want, whatever you need") despite having their freedoms taken away. Absolute genius work by the Bilderberg group putting that "band" together.

  • Moderators
Posted
Prime example of how the media suffocates things that don't suit the status quo.

 

Speaking of "status quo", ever noticed the connection between a band of that name who gets large masses of people chanting optimistic lyrics ("whatever you want, whatever you need") despite having their freedoms taken away. Absolute genius work by the Bilderberg group putting that "band" together.

 

Also, if you rearrange the letters of the two members of Status Quo, "Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt", you can get the phrase "Rick Parfitt and Francis Rossi". Your world just got shook bro.

Posted

I don't know why I'm always amazed by this stuff. I mean, it kind of makes sense that stupid people will believe anything.

Posted
Prime example of how the media suffocates things that don't suit the status quo.

 

Speaking of "status quo", ever noticed the connection between a band of that name who gets large masses of people chanting optimistic lyrics ("whatever you want, whatever you need") despite having their freedoms taken away. Absolute genius work by the Bilderberg group putting that "band" together.

 

Also, if you rearrange the letters of the two members of Status Quo, "Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt", you can get the phrase "Rick Parfitt and Francis Rossi". Your world just got shook bro.

 

 

You've missed the smoking gun Woy.

 

The entire phrase is an anagram of "crackpot's infants fair rid sir". Which CLEARLY proves that the Status Quo are complicit in the WHO Black Ops Food For Babies program.

Posted

You're just part of the whole... event, Woy, you're part of the conspiracy. Don't think I haven't spotted that your new username is an anagram of " roll shadowy too". That's 'how you roll' is it Woy, or should I call you Grand Master Lizard?

Posted

Ritual Sacrifice of Whitney Houston, Madonna's SuperBowl Sermon, What on Earth is Happening?

 

 

I managed 1 minute and 40 seconds of this mentalist.

 

It's not the first time conspiracy nut jobs have brought up Madonna either.

 

The MTV 2003 Masonic Ritual Exposed

 

 

These people are insane.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...