The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I'm not a huge fan of his stand up, but I have enjoyed him whenever I've heard him as a guest on shows or podcasts just chatting and sharing anecdotes.

Exactly this. I've never enjoyed his stand up much, but he's a great personality on podcasts and it bit parts in shows. He always comes across as a very sharp, funny bloke. Even if it I did hear him slag off Saturday in the Park by Chicago once. 

I've mentioned it before that I enjoy Patton as a guest actor occasionally in shows like King of Queens, but I've seen some of his comedy, and it's not good.

He also comes across as a bit of a know it all dickhead, and narcissist, on Twitter and in interviews.

Or can short, conventionally unattractive men not be narcissists? 

Some of his tweets prior to and following his wife's death were lamentable; I remember one a few days before his wife's passing that he probably regretted for it's irony.

Anyway.. let him carry on hocking his ex-wife's book and having a dick measuring contest over who should get the credit for catching the killer. 

I'm sure it's really important to the living victims and families of victims.

I keep asking for someone to point out to me how what I said in the original post makes me a "pedo" and until someone does it, it looks like ye are getting off on pedo fan fiction and/or projecting something about you on to me.

So, water off a duck's back and all that.

If I may divert the thread away from namecalling, and back on topic somewhat, does anyone think Sirhan Sirhan was brainwashed into taking out Robert Kennedy? 

It's been established that MKUltra was actually a thing; the CIA experimented with mind control back in the sixties.

With that in mind, it's worth looking up the Wikipedia page of Frank Olson, a biological warfare scientist and CIA employee, who killed himself in a pique of madness back in the fifties.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername