The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

Another cracking comment on Woy's blog:

"what is it about child fucking and the d notice"

Who started all this DA Notice nonsense? Which DA Notice do they think is being used to hide nonces? And where's any evidence of this?

Pinc, the sound on that video doesn't help interpretation, it's entirely random and yet apparently a code easily comprehensible by the commenters.

• Paid Members
'I know Miller is a jewish name, and Jamie Bartlett must have trouble standing up straight with a conk that size'.

It's amazing the extent to which the Bacofoil Brigade will twist obvious things to make it fit their agenda, and this is a great example of it at work. Miller is English and means ... a miller.

I'd guess that all languages which partially contain occupation-based surnames have this too. M

• Paid Members
Does anyone know any conspiracy people in real life? I'd love to hear a few stories about chemtrail lads in the workplace, that sort of thing. Anyone know someone in the real, 3D world who's into this stuff?

Oddly enough, I worked with a guy who was big into chemtrails, but was otherwise fairly normal. Smoked a fair bit of weed, mind. He still goes on about the chemtrail stuff on Facebook now and then. At first, I thought he was kind of being ironic about it so I used to point them out, but when it became obvious that he was completely serious I stopped it. Thankfully he never asked me to come to any protests about them or whatever.

• Moderators
'I know Miller is a jewish name, and Jamie Bartlett must have trouble standing up straight with a conk that size'.

It's amazing the extent to which the Bacofoil Brigade will twist obvious things to make it fit their agenda, and this is a great example of it at work. Miller is English and means ... a miller.

Yes, but if you reverse it (which is an established technique) it becomes Rellim which is referenced in many Jewish propaganda texts.

• Paid Members
Yes, but if you reverse it (which is an established technique) it becomes Rellim which is referenced in many Jewish propaganda texts.

tinfoilhatsmile.gif

You're really on to something!

Visit the site for the Rellim Hotel. It's run by the Miller family. And they even mention Jewish people on their opening page but with a double-think twist because they mention "of the time" to make you think that it's not the case now!

The Relllim Hotel has always had a special place in the heart of anyone who has spent time there.

It was not only the home for many well know people of the time (mostly Jewish) who liked the quite of the beautiful St. Pete Beach and the warmth of the Miller Family

tinfoilhat.gif

• Paid Members
We're down the rabbit hole now Ronnie.

Nice try, INFILTRATOR, but you're not as intelligent as your paymasters think you are. I see through your ruse. You write your name as 'neil', and that's how you inadvertently blow your cover. Hebrew has no capital letters. If you were really a Westerner you would know that the name is 'Neil'.

And it's an anagram of 'Nile', which is the big river in Egypt. And Egypt is where the Israelites were held by Pharoah and it's the land of Moses's birth, the founder of the Jews.

And it's also an anagram of 'line', which is what the Jews were made to stand in when they arrived at the concentration camps.

I AM NOT AFRAID. TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL, UNDERMINER.

Edited by Ronnie

• Paid Members

Hi there!

Just wondering if there are any other Hollywood Urban Legend like mysteries like the "Wizard of Oz - Munchkin Suicide" and the "Three Men and a Baby - Ghost at the Window"? Interesting in seeing them. Cheers!

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
On a similar tip, the Wikipedia list of

Lost Films

and

Incomplete or partially lost films

is full of fascinating stories. It's amazing that as late as the 80s there are films that are now completely lost to history.

Does anyone know if the missing scene from The Shining mentioned in the incomplete link above is the one that was restored for a limited cinema run last year?