Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted February 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2025 He should stick to interviewing like he used to do. And he’s not much good at that either. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 Another major for the Nuke. Looked like he might have one of those games against Clayton where he kept missing doubles, but it all just clicked for him after a while. Final was a whole lot of nothing. Shame Rock couldn’t get into gear against Wade as I think he would have given Littler a better game. Humphries looked unusually pissed off after losing to Wade. Have they got beef? Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 8 minutes ago, hallicks said: Humphries looked unusually pissed off after losing to Wade. Have they got beef Wade shoulder barged him in the match. Wade was odd in the final. Started limping when 5-0 down. Then cut his hand and forgot about his limp for a couple of legs. Then started limping again. It was the old Mervyn King bad back routine. But copying Saka’s mysterious limp. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 46 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: Wade shoulder barged him in the match. Wade was odd in the final. Started limping when 5-0 down. Then cut his hand and forgot about his limp for a couple of legs. Then started limping again. It was the old Mervyn King bad back routine. But copying Saka’s mysterious limp. I missed the barge in the match. Only saw Humphries barge him at the end. And then Wade licked him? Bizarre. I saw him limping around in the final. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 Sorry for the double post, but forgot to mention how Littler making such short work of Wade in the final seemed to scupper ITV’s commercial breaks. That 2nd intermission came so quickly, I reckon going to ads would have meant going over their allotted 13 mins or whatever the OFCOM regs are these days, so we got to see Littler mooching around on stage and interacting with the crowd a bit instead. Just got a kick out of it as it was a bit unusual! Quote
Dai Posted March 28, 2025 Author Posted March 28, 2025 I know hes got issues with dartitis , but I struggle to enjoy watching Aspinall these days. Between last night and the European tourney last week, I just get uncomfortable watching him, and the slowing down of the game spoils alot of the enjoyment. Hopefully he can recover as hes a great player. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2025 Asp is a tough watch but fair play to him he's actually playing to a decent level through all his problems. Normally with dartitis your form goes to shit and you can barely win a match. He's won a Euro Tour recently and not playing that bad in the Premier League. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted June 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2025 (edited) GLEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. Littler’s slow starts could be a problem. Hopefully Humphries has forced him to practice a bit. But it’s England vs Germany so it’s hard to have any optimism at all. Pikachu looked especially up for it this evening. Bloody love the World Cup. We played “who is older” for Netherlands vs Philippines. Got Belgium right but totally fucked Philippines. Ilagan is 46?! Argentina were brilliant and delighted they got through. Personally gutted to see Chinese Taipei/Taiwan go out, I don’t know why I’ve taken such a shine to them, but it always happens at a major tournament, doesn’t it? Getting attached to some randos. Next year will be our year, boys. Edited June 13, 2025 by hallicks Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2025 8 minutes ago, hallicks said: Personally gutted to see Chinese Taipei/Taiwan go out, I don’t know why I’ve taken such a shine to them The little argument they had when they could’ve gone 4-0 up against India was great. The younger one giving the older guy a death stare. Another mad moment in that group was the Czech player losing a tooth while celebrating. 12 minutes ago, hallicks said: Ilagan is 46? Yeah that’s made. He’s been around for years but I didn’t think he was that age. Belgium failing due to the fact they don’t have two players who absolutely hate each other like the past couple of years. That seemed to spur Dimi and Kim on. 16 minutes ago, hallicks said: Littler’s slow starts could be a problem. I can’t see anything other than the Lukes winning it. Slow starts and Littler is still on his A game and hitting high averages . I can’t see them losing many legs tbh. Far too strong for the rest of the field. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted June 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2025 8 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: Another mad moment in that group was the Czech player losing a tooth while celebrating. Had to run that back afterwards, absolutely hilarious. 9 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: Belgium failing due to the fact they don’t have two players who absolutely hate each other like the past couple of years. That seemed to spur Dimi and Kim on. They just seemed to hit the wall, and Philippines finishing was excellent. Belgium were the only country going for bum pats between throws so I’m sad to see that level of chumminess gone. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2025 20 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: I can’t see anything other than the Lukes winning it Maybe not then. Great performance from the Germans. If it was anyone else playing with Schindler I’d be happy. But Pietreczko is a horrible little wanker. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted June 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2025 Hell of an atmosphere. Blood looked like it left the Lukes’s faces during that match, it was fever pitch. Littlers eyes changed at one point to “just want to get out of here”, though they did come back. Scotland though, ouch. I bet Anderson can’t wait to have Menzies up there. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted June 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2025 Sorry for the double post, but that was an amazing final. Josh Rock was incredible. Congrats to Norn Iron. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2025 Yeah they played well. Josh Rock was so good. Started them on a 9 darter so many times. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 19, 2025 I didn’t expect Luke Littler and Dennis Priestley to be feuding. I don’t give a shit about MBEs, but he’s harsh to say they let their country down. They were outplayed and the German crowd are just wankers in general to anyone who plays German players. For someone who’s not phased by anything, they actually get to Littler more than I thought they would. And Littler is right to hit back… but I love Priestley. He’s one of my all time favourites, we wouldn’t have the PDC without his efforts with the split. I’m torn on this and the only way to settle it is a game of 1001 between the pair. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.