Official Darts Thread

Dai

• Paid Members
Brilliant stuff! Mr and Mrs BDO both losing on the same night.

Have you read this?! :omg:

http://www.bdodarts.com/1625/12-01-2012/An..._to_reach_final

Arrogance and self confidence exuded from the Russian but Gulliver let her darts do the talking.....

Gulliver lost 2-0 by the way...

Edited by garynysmon

That's a bit of a dig isn't it (by the BDO)?

So what if Anastasia played the crowd, or slowed the game down. You do what gives you the best chance of winning, as long as it's not against the rules then she hasn't done anything wrong. Did Trina get visibly upset?

That article stinks, stuck in the dark ages, and why BDO cannot do anything with the professional game. They've promoted the Womens World Championships so much, that they couldn't even get TV coverage for the semi-finals.

I think it's fantasic that Anastasia not only beat that bitter old Gulliver in the semi, but winning the World Title on the bull against Hedman.

Gulliver can stick it up her own arse if she thinks Anastasia was playing mind games up there. Get in the real world sweetheart. The Russian just focused on her own game where as bitter old Trina as a BDO backside kisser didn't focus on her's, so she wound herself up on stage as you could clearly tell by her body language and didn't get the job done plain and simple.

Let's hope Tony O Shea gets the job done himself in his semi final and has another crack at a Lakeside Title because he bloody deserves it on the way he's been playing.

Rumours rife on the Darts forums that Ted, Waites, Winstanley and the West brothers are all off to Qualifying School. Usually I wouldn't bother with stuff like this as the rumours of jumpers surface every year at Lakeside, though both Colin Murray and Bobby George addressed Ted's situation prior to the Semi so there appears a certain amount of truth this time.

Rumours rife on the Darts forums that Ted, Waites, Winstanley and the West brothers are all off to Qualifying School. Usually I wouldn't bother with stuff like this as the rumours of jumpers surface every year at Lakeside, though both Colin Murray and Bobby George addressed Ted's situation prior to the Semi so there appears a certain amount of truth this time.

Ted would not have to go to Q School.

I think the last 4 at Lakeside get a offer of a tour card automatically.

I do hope all the above switch.

If Ted had kept his composure, we could have seen a very close finish...as it was, Ted lost it, and gave up. Definitely think that is the last BDO tourney he will be a part of, to use a wrestling reference, kinda felt a bit like Goldberg/Lesnar at the end there with his reaction.