~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

THREE people have asked him that question now, hes being a coward, leave him to it.

Actually I find it quite insulting that hes even asked the question, the least he could do is explain why!Btw MAT have you looked at the Baby Talk forum on Confetti? There are loads of ladies on there who want to share their experiences with the hormones, births etc and a few midwives who are happy to answer any questions you have :)Cherry, xxx

• Paid Members

Honestly, I'm just asking because it seems a bit early into the relationship to have a planned child.Also, Jesus, a guy doesn't reply immediately and is a coward?And 'Sort of'. Does that just mean 'No but we'd discussed having a maybe one day perhaps in the future'?

Are you loosing sleep over this??Its really none of your business at the and of the day love. We're allready getting married, and if we think the relationship is strong enough to go that far then why should a child be a problem? and i dont think 8 months is a short period of time at all, especially in this day and age. We had planned to start trying soon, this was just an unexpected surprise, and a great surprise at that.

There's also the soap opera nature of her love life and sexuality to consider.

That too. I just thought it'd be inappropriate to point out.Also, call me crazy, but I would personally consider it a bit soon to have a child when you haven't even been together for the length of a pregnancy yet.The 'none of your business' thing becomes negated when you always post what's going on in your life on a public forum.And for the love of God, 'loosing' is not a word.

Not taking sides & sticking up for anyone,all entitled to our opinions,but the main thing i see is that MAT's happy about it & they do their best for the baby which im sure they will.Even if they don't work out (touch wood it doesn't happen) then as long as they do everything they can to make the baby happy & make sure it's ok then everything can be all good. Anyway...On a happier,non argumentative note here's a few more pics.Sorry if i'm boring you all,i just can't help it i'm so proud & ecstatic at the moment :D

daddyslilangelsmall.jpgtinytoessmall.jpg

hands4.jpg

Edited by Vampyromaniac1PW

• Paid Members

Congratulations MAT, hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. I'm hoping my little sister has some similar news over the next couple of years. Don't want to put a downer on things but she's had 2 ectopics within the space of 18 months and now has no fallopian tubes so is now on the IVF waiting list. I would happily give up my child bearing abilities if it meant she could have children, even though I want kids eventutally. It's just been so heartbreaking to see her go through it, once was bad but the second time was devastating. Especially since the first time it all happened due due to NHS neglect. They told her she was pregnant and sent her home ignoring the fact that she had severe pain all down once side. 12 hours later she was having emergency surgery clinging onto her life. Could have all been avoided. On a more positive note things are looking good for the future, she has a very very good chance of getting pregnant and having a child through IVF. It's not the getting pregnant that's the problem it was getting it through the tube down into the womb but IVF should sort that for her. Bless her, she's totally my hero. She's been to hell and back over the past couple of years and is still smiling!!

• Paid Members

Not taking sides & sticking up for anyone,all entitled to our opinions,but the main thing i see is that MAT's happy about it & they do their best for the baby which im sure they will.Even if they don't work out (touch wood it doesn't happen) then as long as they do everything they can to make the baby happy & make sure it's ok then everything can be all good. Anyway...On a happier,non argumentative note here's a few more pics.Sorry if i'm boring you all,i just can't help it i'm so proud & ecstatic at the moment :Ddaddyslilangelsmall.jpgtinytoessmall.jpghands4.jpg

Fantastic pics!They also highlight one of the coolest things about babies, the toenails. You have these perfect little toes, and on each one, a tiny, perfect little toenail. The right shape and everything. It absolutely amazes me.

• Paid Members

Honestly, I'm just asking because it seems a bit early into the relationship to have a planned child.Also, Jesus, a guy doesn't reply immediately and is a coward?And 'Sort of'. Does that just mean 'No but we'd discussed having a maybe one day perhaps in the future'?

Its really none of your business at the and of the day love.
If it's none of his business you may want to reconsider what you post on a public forum. It's not a dig, just an observation.
Just because i want to tell the world im pregnant doesnt mean it gives people the right to stick their noses in things that doesnt concern them.

Congratulations MAT, hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. I'm hoping my little sister has some similar news over the next couple of years. Don't want to put a downer on things but she's had 2 ectopics within the space of 18 months and now has no fallopian tubes so is now on the IVF waiting list. I would happily give up my child bearing abilities if it meant she could have children, even though I want kids eventutally. It's just been so heartbreaking to see her go through it, once was bad but the second time was devastating. Especially since the first time it all happened due due to NHS neglect. They told her she was pregnant and sent her home ignoring the fact that she had severe pain all down once side. 12 hours later she was having emergency surgery clinging onto her life. Could have all been avoided. On a more positive note things are looking good for the future, she has a very very good chance of getting pregnant and having a child through IVF. It's not the getting pregnant that's the problem it was getting it through the tube down into the womb but IVF should sort that for her. Bless her, she's totally my hero. She's been to hell and back over the past couple of years and is still smiling!!

Thats amazing, she must be so strong. i'm sending baby dust her way! lol

If it's none of his business you may want to reconsider what you post on a public forum. It's not a dig, just an observation.

Just because i want to tell the world im pregnant doesnt mean it gives people the right to stick their noses in things that doesnt concern them.
He only asked a question. With the amount of detail you post about your life on here I don't think this was out of order. If you don't want to answer, then just don't. Hopefully it's just your hormones.Hope it all goes well for you anyway.Edit - Thought I'd put a bit more in. I don't have kids, and I wouldn't want them yet. I'm 25 and I have a girlfriend of 2 years. I know I wouldn't be able to afford a kid and a mortgage at the same time just yet. Edited by kev2050

• Paid Members

He only asked a question. With the amount of detail you post about your life on here I don't think this was out of order. If you don't want to answer, then just don't. Hopefully it's just your hormones.
I didnt say it was out of order at all. I'm just surprised at all the 'too soon' comments. I dont think its too soon, and so what if it was a little too soon? It was a complete surprise and theyre acting as though this was an expected thing. And just because it was 'unplanned this soon' doesnt mean we shouldnt go for it does it?

• Paid Members

It was 'sort of' planned earlier. Make up your mindAnd no-one is saying you shouldn't go for it. I was just confirming my suspicious it was an accident.

If you actually read and my post the first time round, you'd see that this WAS planned, it just happened a few months earlier than we expected. It wasnt an accident at all, otherwise the outcome would be bad, and its not bad at all its a good thing, therefore it was just a surprise not an accident. And why does it matter to you anyway?