212 replies to this topic

#196 Dynamite Duane

Dynamite Duane

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Just in case Loki or anyone else says I've dropped out of this discussion and not answered them, I wanted a chilled vibe for my birthday today ;)

Happy birthday Duane. One thing that has been troubling me is that Loki mentioned you were from Bournemouth but of course thats only where you live now. The truth is that you first became aware of the great global conspiracies when you were abducted by aliens in your old manor of Woking. You tried to alert the world to the Alien threat but it was covered up by "The Man" who merely insisted you had been in a state of "some refreshment" and passed out by the Martian Tripod.

Posted Image

Heh eh the Tripods :)
Check out wrestlingtruth.com and BluRayMMA.com for UFC & MMA DVD reviews, videos, interviews, competitions plus loads more!
yourwealthyourhealth.ineways.eu
groovyperspective.weebly.com twitter.com/GrooveeOne get a groovy perspective!

Posted Image
The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane? Seminar, Bournemouth presented by the Citizens Commission on Human
Rights UK, Thursday April 12.http://bbcg.org.uk/?p=216

#197 Kookoocachu

Kookoocachu

Anne

• Paid Members
  • Pip
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:21 PM

Aliens? :cry:

Just do something about it or STFU and get used to being a fatty.

#198 Dynamite Duane

Dynamite Duane

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

And Happy Birthday Duane. In honour of you, consider this a gift from an egotist to a moron :)

Posted Image

Thanks Egomaniac :)

Edited by Dynamite Duane, 19 March 2010 - 01:25 PM.

Check out wrestlingtruth.com and BluRayMMA.com for UFC & MMA DVD reviews, videos, interviews, competitions plus loads more!

Posted Image
The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane? Seminar, Bournemouth presented by the Citizens Commission on Human

#199 Famous Mortimer

Famous Mortimer

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

#200 oaktree500

oaktree500

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

I had a look through this thread from page 1 - 14 and it came across just like that episode of south park with the hardly boys in it, where cartman says kyle was behind 9/11? Theres even a line on the first few pages from that show , (although be it indirectly) in which cartmen says like 1 in 4 people believe that 9/11 was a cover up.....which would be 40% of american are stupid, to which kyle agrees. Dont get me wrong i think the war in iraq and all that was wrong (as we're seeing in the trial for that now), but an actual new world order? i think not. If it does/did exist id be happy to just carry on with what im doing, because i severly doubt anything wil;l change. I think the conspiricy guys are thinking that these people are laughing manically in a dark room thinking about how to blow up the planet or something. Also i dont get the lizard men jokes..........but that sounds as stupid as the rest of it. 9/11 was actually caused by terrorists, as bin ladin etc have claimed the attack. The iraq thing with saddam was illegal, and those responsible for that war are about to get what they deserve thanks to the current trial. in reagards to voteing etc, if the NWO existed.......all votes wouldnt matter and they'd just change partys ever other election to suite people views on the country. Basically, the conspiricy guys = eric cartmen from southpark.
Posted Image
----------------------------
Coming soon: A book about championship histories/lineage.
Drop me a pm for more info!

#201 johnnyboy

johnnyboy

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

One of my heroes. If you can't take it with you, you may as well spend it on a hot blonde a quarter of your age.
NFL Fantasy League Champion 2007 NFL Fantasy League Champion 2008 NFL Fantasy League Champion 2009 NFL Predictions League Champion 2008

#202 The King Of Swing

The King Of Swing

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:34 PM

The iraq thing with saddam was illegal, and those responsible for that war are about to get what they deserve thanks to the current trial.

:laugh:
Insert shit sig here.

#203 JNLister

JNLister

Main Eventer

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,424 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

Posted Image

One of my heroes. If you can't take it with you, you may as well spend it on a hot blonde a quarter of your age.

Awesome New York Post headline today: Court rules dead Anna Nicole Smith won't get money from dead husband.
New: Pro Wrestling Books Blog - A-Z list of reviews at http://www.prowrestl....com/reviews-z/

My books (Turning The Tables: The Story of Extreme Championship Wrestling, Greetings Grapple Fans and Slamthology) at Amazon.

My professional site: John Lister Writing

#204 Call me Bellend

Call me Bellend

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:32 AM

I just read this whole thread in one go. Keelan I agree with a lot of what you said and disagree with some but I think you've done a great job of trying to get your points across while basically having every word being torn apart by like a dozen people, you never lost your cool and despite a few too many double posts and a couple of minor mistakes everyone jumped on instantly, you never rose to the people mocking you and I think that's commendable, everyone was obviously hoping for another UKFF meltdown and you didn't give it to them, you just continued to put forth (mostly intelligent, well worded and thought out) arguments for your side of the debate.
My name is not Steve

Posted Image

#205 Dynamite Duane

Dynamite Duane

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

Very well put.

I may have posted this before but I highly recommend watching this video by a very down to earth bloke.
John Harris - 'It's an illusion' talk at the Stoke 'Lawful Rebellion' Conference

Posted Image

#206 King Pitcos

King Pitcos

World Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

everyone was obviously hoping for another UKFF meltdown and you didn't give it to them

He did, like.

These eyes are the eyes of the old

#207 Famous Mortimer

Famous Mortimer

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

Very well put.

I may have posted this before but I highly recommend watching this video by a very down to earth bloke.
John Harris - 'It's an illusion' talk at the Stoke 'Lawful Rebellion' Conference

Wow, that is a great link!!

#208 Carbomb

Carbomb
  • Paid Members
  • -12,643 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

Very well put.

Wow, that is a great link!!

Sorry, I'm a bit slow today - what's the significance of the "older dude with younger woman" pictures and links?

Posted Image

The Dark Coast blog
The Dark Coast Twitter
The Dark Coast FB page

I wish Bermudez used his mouth a little more.

#209 Georgie Pin

Georgie Pin

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

Very well put.

Freeman of the Land is such a load of old nonsense. Good luck with tthat one.
Oh Mars of Slough You've really done it now. You've seen fit to remove the strip of cardboard from the Bounty.

#210 Jimmy_kahoona

Jimmy_kahoona

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

Very well put.

only watched about half of it this morning

some very interesting points but you try explaining to a police officer that he actually works for a business as hes smashing you in the face with a riot shield!

ah roll on 2012, at least then it`ll not matter when society collapses!