More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

Wankers have taken it down, so here it is again for anyone who's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuzrIN_x2M

It's been taken down again. Anybody got another link? Really interested in seeing this.

Here you go.

Thanks! That was horrible and amazing. Some moments during that where my heart was in my mouth.

Reminds me of a video I watched on Youtube once, which I think may have been also posted on here; sorry for the vague description, but it involved a guy climbing cliffs and walking over extremely narrow edges and precipices. Anybody have any idea what video I'm talking about? Having no luck finding it on Youtube.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it!

After watching the tower-climbing video, this seems more tame, but it's still pretty cool. Some of the moments where he walks across bars where the bridge/ledge has fallen away are scary.

Edited by DeanoTheGame

Wankers have taken it down, so here it is again for anyone who's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuzrIN_x2M

It's been taken down again. Anybody got another link? Really interested in seeing this.

Here you go.

Thanks! That was horrible and amazing. Some moments during that where my heart was in my mouth.

Reminds me of a video I watched on Youtube once, which I think may have been also posted on here; sorry for the vague description, but it involved a guy climbing cliffs and walking over extremely narrow edges and precipices. Anybody have any idea what video I'm talking about? Having no luck finding it on Youtube.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it!

After watching the tower-climbing video, this seems more tame, but it's still pretty cool. Some of the moments where he walks across bars where the bridge/ledge has fallen away are scary.

Wicked !! My old geography teacher did that many moons ago and had slides he showed us in our SYS class. It was nothing as extreme as that though, he was on on a harness line and all clipped into the rock face for safety.

However it looks like a sunday picnic in comparison to:

• 2 weeks later...