*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Top angle for its time. Crush turns on Savage. I remember at the time though they sort of invented some blagg frienship that had been going on between them, when it hadnt. Was a very good angle though. Savage was the master at things like this.

Crush was fecking useless though in every roll he played. Kronick maybe he was ok but other than that absoloutley useless.

Oh I dunno Hawaiian Crush was pretty good....until he stepped into the ring.

Top angle for its time. Crush turns on Savage. I remember at the time though they sort of invented some blagg frienship that had been going on between them, when it hadnt. Was a very good angle though. Savage was the master at things like this.

Crush was fecking useless though in every roll he played. Kronick maybe he was ok but other than that absoloutley useless.

Oh I dunno Hawaiian Crush was pretty good....until he stepped into the ring.
If he'd have attacked Savage from behind, you'd have had the Hawaiian aligning with the Japanese via Pearl Harbour Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

So Attack Pro Wrestling have started running a new room in their home venue (which they only just discovered despite some of the crew having wrestled there on and off for a decade) and it's set up for bingo. They did the first show there on Saturday and a guy took a chairshot and the storyline is that he's confused and keeps talking about some guy called Paul E and asking to be taken to Swanson & Rittner. He's now supposedly sent in this video ("from an AOL email account"):

https://twitter.com/ATTACKWrestling/status/778682213822980096