*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Am i the only one who wants to see Joe slap Jimmy Carr after that video? :devil:
Hopefully. Seeing as it was done as a bit of comedy, and it's more than likely that Carr and Joe were talking both before AND after the filming about what was gonna be said, and what was said.
What pleasure do you get from being a smart-mark about everything?
Yes, because me pointing out, in a SINGLE thread that it was a gameshow that was being made, means I'm a "smart mark" about "everything". Great job there Columbo, now go figure out the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle.Seriously, from comments on the Youtube page, and the comments from Euthanasia, made it seem like Carr, by making a few jokes in his normal (and great) style, means that Joe should have gone over and beat the crap out of him. They're the people taking crap too seriously, it was a few jokes, get the hell over it.
You cut me, you cut me deep bro. At what point did i give you the impression i was taking it seriously? Was it when i added that adorable little devil to my post? Or was it when i replied to your first smart arsed remark saying im well aware it was a comedy show? I'll say again, im sure they chatted about it beforehand and im sure that Joe took no offence whatsoever during it, and i dare say they had a few laughs in the greenroom afterwards, Jimmy Carr is a funny bloke afterall. Doesn't mean i wouldn't get a kick out of seeing Joe give him a slap. Look, i'll even add another devil for you :devil: just so you dont get confused. Oh, and by the way, i couldnt care if you are or are not 'smart mark' about 'everything'. Must take the fun out of things though.

• Paid Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7w6jzRP92g...sel%20wrestling I know its already been posted but it wasnt working - this always cheers me up when im having a bad day !!

Why have I never seen that before!?! Fucking brilliant!
Funny shit.I'm sure that's Vince McMahon at the end saying "what the hell's a matter with him."

Most stories about that incident usually involve a bit about Vince telling Schultz to hit the reporter before the interview took place. Shame Schultz was blackballed from the industry, I always liked him.

• Paid Members

To eb fair, as much as that is slightly amusing it still makes Schultz come across as a complete wanker.

Or a man passionate about his business, and is greatly offended by some little guy with an ego declaring what he does as fake on camera.

As regards Schultz, how anyone can justify it as:

Or a man passionate about his business, and is greatly offended by some little guy with an ego declaring what he does as fake on camera.

...Is beyond me? Digby, is that seriously your opinion? Your suggesting that it was okay to hit a guy down, not once but twice because he declared a notoriously fixed/fake (whatever) business to be just that on a news program which probably airs to people already of that opinion anyway, so Schultz attack probably did nothing then turn more people off the product. Even if we are living in a fairytale world where people still believed, the reporter did only say "I thought it was fake", surely he could have retorted in a way that didn't resort to mindless violence?Nevermind the fac the guy was probably doing his job and just being told what to say.I'm amazed people can be agreeing with belting a guy half his size without any form of confrontation. I assume you agree with all mindless violence? ..or is it just because it's wrestling?

As regards Schultz, how anyone can justify it as:

...Is beyond me? Digby, is that seriously your opinion? Your suggesting that it was okay to hit a guy down, not once but twice because he declared a notoriously fixed/fake (whatever) business to be just that on a news program which probably airs to people already of that opinion anyway, so Schultz attack probably did nothing then turn more people off the product. Even if we are living in a fairytale world where people still believed, the reporter did only say "I thought it was fake", surely he could have retorted in a way that didn't resort to mindless violence?Nevermind the fac the guy was probably doing his job and just being told what to say.I'm amazed people can be agreeing with belting a guy half his size without any form of confrontation. I assume you agree with all mindless violence? ..or is it just because it's wrestling?
Fully agree. Schultz = dick

Yeah he kinda flew off the handle a bit but it still made for great TV ha ha and hey I think Stossel come out of that very well financially too - possibly the 2 most expensive slaps in history lol

He also ended up deaf in one ear. Yeah, he did really well, eh?