*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

As regards Schultz, how anyone can justify it as:

Or a man passionate about his business, and is greatly offended by some little guy with an ego declaring what he does as fake on camera.

...Is beyond me? Digby, is that seriously your opinion? Your suggesting that it was okay to hit a guy down, not once but twice because he declared a notoriously fixed/fake (whatever) business to be just that on a news program which probably airs to people already of that opinion anyway, so Schultz attack probably did nothing then turn more people off the product. Even if we are living in a fairytale world where people still believed, the reporter did only say "I thought it was fake", surely he could have retorted in a way that didn't resort to mindless violence?Nevermind the fact the guy was probably doing his job and just being told what to say.I'm amazed people can be agreeing with belting a guy half his size without any form of confrontation. I assume you agree with all mindless violence? ..or is it just because it's wrestling?
Just because it's wrestling.I guess it is kinda wrong, but you could also argue that the interviewer was provoking him to such a reaction. There's been many a person to imply that boxing is crooked, but no-one's going to stick a camera in Mike Tyson's face and bad mouth his profession without expecting a volatile reaction. If I did that, and got a severe twatting for it, there would be hundreds of people with the opinion that I was asking for it. I see this as the same situation.Any kid who goes into a pro-wrestling school now will be taught "sports entertainment" wrestling. From day one they know it's not a legitimate sport. The majority of the audience know it's not a legitimate sport. They aren't going to be taught to "protect the business", and won't have learned their craft putting as much effort into protecting the reputation of themselves and their craft as they do into the physical side of it.I'm not familiar with Schultz, but I doubt that injuring him was his intent. An "open hand slap" hurts, and can get you seeing stars, but usually wouldn't damage an opponent. I love listening to guys like Harley Race talk about the old days. I also love talking to guys like Keith Myatt about the kayefabed days. Not only because it's interesting, but also because of the passion they have for what they do. If I were to deliberately say something disrespectful, even now, to them about their craft, then I wouldn't feel a slap round the head was undeserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7w6jzRP92g...sel%20wrestling I know its already been posted but it wasnt working - this always cheers me up when im having a bad day !!

Love this. I have it on video somewhere. After the segment they cut to the studio where thres a couple of reporters commenting with the guy who got bitch slapped. If i recall he says he still hasnt got his hearing back in one ear.Always amuses me to see Fuji's smirking face in the background. :laugh:

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

The Rock sings to Sacramento

I have a strong hate for The Rock, but even I have to admit that Heel Rock could be pretty awesome.

Everybody listen.......to me

Hogan has a Headlock on Dolly Partons heart, holy christ HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Rock and Austin Duet, Great clip

Edited by Rob Lowe