*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDZwpjp3Q74...Michinoku%20ProAwesome Michinoku Pro videoIf anybody can find me more of the dude in the crazy outfit doing all the random flips, lemme know

That's Yoshitsune. He started as a Toryumon X graduate doing a Mini-CIMA gimmick. In Michinoku Pro he was Michinoku Ranger Gold, then Shanao, then Yoshitsune. He can also be seen on the few dragondoor shows as Little Dragon, and his latest gimmick is in the new Pro wrestling El Dorado project as "El Blazer". Considering he only made his professional debut in 2003, that's a lot of different gimmicks.His inverted 450 and twisting SSP are absolutely ridiculous.Here he is as Little Dragon hitting an Ultra Dragonrana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAEMYJ6l3o0...arch=dragondoorAnd this here dragondoor music video has a few clips of him as Little Dragon too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6lXkvLyE8w&search=d2pBest bits in the initial Mpro video were Shinzaki's uncomfortable backwards rope walk and Dick Togo's insane senton of death. Edited by JLM

I have no idea whether this has been posted but it is on my list of favourite youtubes on my myspace page

The charisma-less Luger had a promising wrestling future, somehow exceeded his ceiling and became the WWE champ, then fans decided that he wasn't good enough to deserve everything that happened and turned on him. So he ended up falling out of the mainstream loop. Yes, it happens all the time in wrestling ... and fortunately for us, because this cruel turn of events led to Luger doing a crazy interview for a low-level promotion. You need to watch this one a few times to fully appreciate it. I'm convinced that half of the 25,000 funniest things that ever happened were somehow related to pro wrestling.

I have no idea whether this has been posted but it is on my list of favourite youtubes on my myspace pageThe charisma-less Luger had a promising wrestling future, somehow exceeded his ceiling and became the WWE champ, then fans decided that he wasn't good enough to deserve everything that happened and turned on him. So he ended up falling out of the mainstream loop. Yes, it happens all the time in wrestling ... and fortunately for us, because this cruel turn of events led to Luger doing a crazy interview for a low-level promotion. You need to watch this one a few times to fully appreciate it. I'm convinced that half of the 25,000 funniest things that ever happened were somehow related to pro wrestling.
It's been posted on here 4 or 5 times on here I Love this promo lol

I have no idea whether this has been posted but it is on my list of favourite youtubes on my myspace pageThe charisma-less Luger had a promising wrestling future, somehow exceeded his ceiling and became the WWE champ, then fans decided that he wasn't good enough to deserve everything that happened and turned on him. So he ended up falling out of the mainstream loop. Yes, it happens all the time in wrestling ... and fortunately for us, because this cruel turn of events led to Luger doing a crazy interview for a low-level promotion. You need to watch this one a few times to fully appreciate it. I'm convinced that half of the 25,000 funniest things that ever happened were somehow related to pro wrestling.
Luger was never WWE/F Champ.

Luger was never WWE/F Champ.
Okay well maybe I got carried away but the principle remains. the fans turned on him never the less... If only he hadn't got pissed before WM X!Any way has any one found or posted the WWE video package of the HHH comeback video from the quad injury. The one where he is working out in the gym and getting freaking huge? I used to love that video before his return. I can still remember the pop he came back too aswell