*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Taken from The Armpit:

Akira Maeda vs. Wataru Sakata Sakata was a student of Maeda's and was being interviewed by the Japanese press after a disappointing shoot match for Maeda's rings promotion. Maeda, pissed off at the lack of effort he felt his student displayed in the bout, ran up to Sakata knocked him out of his chair and starting beating him up with punches and kicks. The whole thing only lasted a minute or so and aired on Japanese TV, it was not an angle or a work though it sounds like one.

Jeez, im no expert but judging from that video that dude has no right to be in a shoot fight. If he'd at least attempted to fight back or protect himself effectively then Mr.Maeda might have stopped beating on him so bad. :omg:
I'd imagine he didnt want to piss Maeda off even more by fighting back.
Considering he was getting his ass kicked so bad i doubt pissing him off more could have made it worse. If anything it might have gained him some grudging respect.

Guest PirateBurchill#1

I had been using vdownloader to snatch clips from YouTube, but it seems to not be working now.Is anyone else finding this problem, or is my PC just being wanky ??thanks.

Fixed the problem with Youtube videos. If you have problems downloading videos from Youtube, download version 0.21.VDownloader allows you to download videos from Youtube, Google video and Grinvi to your computer, saving them in AVI or MPG format

I keep getting the error of "This is not a valid address." Any idea what i'm doing wrong i'm putting in the right address.Edit: I'm using VDownload to try download stuff, as reading what i put wasn't clear

Edited by Vex

OK im not the most PC minded, but since the other day when on youtube i can't view the videos. It keeps saying i either have javascript turned off (I don't it's on enabled) or need the new macromedia player (i have this) so why can't I get it to work?Any help would be greatly appreciated.Cheersjohn