*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Am i the only one who wants to see Joe slap Jimmy Carr after that video? :devil:
Hopefully. Seeing as it was done as a bit of comedy, and it's more than likely that Carr and Joe were talking both before AND after the filming about what was gonna be said, and what was said.

Am i the only one who wants to see Joe slap Jimmy Carr after that video? :devil:
Hopefully. Seeing as it was done as a bit of comedy, and it's more than likely that Carr and Joe were talking both before AND after the filming about what was gonna be said, and what was said.
Jeez, dont take it so seriously. Yes it was probably all rehersed, but that doesnt stop me wanting Joe to put a beating on him. :crazy:

What pleasure do you get from being a smart-mark about everything?

• Paid Members
What pleasure do you get from being a smart-mark about everything?
Yes, because me pointing out, in a SINGLE thread that it was a gameshow that was being made, means I'm a "smart mark" about "everything". Great job there Columbo, now go figure out the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle.Seriously, from comments on the Youtube page, and the comments from Euthanasia, made it seem like Carr, by making a few jokes in his normal (and great) style, means that Joe should have gone over and beat the crap out of him. They're the people taking crap too seriously, it was a few jokes, get the hell over it.