*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

As regards Schultz, how anyone can justify it as:

Or a man passionate about his business, and is greatly offended by some little guy with an ego declaring what he does as fake on camera.

...Is beyond me? Digby, is that seriously your opinion? Your suggesting that it was okay to hit a guy down, not once but twice because he declared a notoriously fixed/fake (whatever) business to be just that on a news program which probably airs to people already of that opinion anyway, so Schultz attack probably did nothing then turn more people off the product. Even if we are living in a fairytale world where people still believed, the reporter did only say "I thought it was fake", surely he could have retorted in a way that didn't resort to mindless violence?Nevermind the fac the guy was probably doing his job and just being told what to say.I'm amazed people can be agreeing with belting a guy half his size without any form of confrontation. I assume you agree with all mindless violence? ..or is it just because it's wrestling?
You're comments are beyond me. I've highlighted that section in bold because that's pretty much exactly what Schultz was doing too. And just living his gimmick. I know kayfabe is dead now but, there was a time when it was a big deal and people within the business felt the need to go to great lengths to protect it. Just because wrestling is actually fake, that makes Daves actions out of line? But say, if it was a boxer being told the same thing and he reacted in the same way because he was offended and taking pride in his profession would that be just as bad...or is it just because it's wrestling? Without confrontation? The guy's making a complete mockery of his livelihood, whether his comments were true or not isn't the point, he was absolutely, 100% provoking him. Wrestling was presented as legit back then. Wrestlers needed to be intimidating. And no way would that have turned more people off the product then interest garnered. Surely you don't really believe that?

i thought it was a perforated ear drum - hes still got the other ear aint he

So by that logic it's cool to blind someone in one eye, or chop one of their hands off.
Yeah your right put it like that & it aint too cool is it lol - Apparently though Vince asked Shultz to do the interview knowing what Stossel was up to & knowing what the outcome would be. All I know is it makes me laugh call me sick or sad but I cant help but laugh when I watch it

• Paid Members

I felt the need to cap this after it made me cringe on the latest All Japan show: MAZADA attempts to kill Shuji Kondo with an absurd tombstone reversal:

Championship Wrestling's Tony Givens & Robbie Cassidy get into a fight with John Hawkins' KMF Inc. at the Project Downfall CD Release Party at Ireson's Pub in Bristol, TN.

Worst worked punches ever?

DDP gets jobbed out to Taker's wife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MfMotvp2Wc

And they say he was wasted in WWE.

Edited by Shameless