*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

His wiki entrys pretty amusing

Dennis StampFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, searchDennis Stamp is an American professional wrestler from Amarillo, Texas, best known for being featured in the 1999 documentary, Beyond the Mat. In 1997, he was the referee for a match between Terry Funk and Bret Hart, one of Terry Funk's many retirement matches. Stamp was working as an exterminator during the shooting of the film. He talked about how he didn't wrestle as much anymore because he hasn't been booked for matches, but made sure to stay in shape just in case he got a call. In fact, his final match was in 1991. His training ritual includes jumping up and down in his underwear on a trampoline in his backyard. Stamp used to have a mustache in his prime, but says he shaved it off so "the paparazzi wouldn't recognize him".He appeared in the 1978 Sylvester Stallone movie Paradise Alley.Stamp has stated he would rather appear in a wrestling main event than breathe.[edit]External links * Obsessed With Wrestling Profile[edit]Quotes * "I'm not booked" * "I have to be ready for my next match. Whenever that phone rings I must be ready." * "I have to be involved and I'm not" * "I don't do any tricks" * "I'd rather be in the main event than breathe" * "I have other arrangements" * "Here, Spot!" * "My last match was in 1991, so it gets to be a lot longer between matches..."[edit]TriviaDennis Stamp has become somewhat of a cult icon in recent times, with a loyal following developing on various wrestling forums, and even a number of tribute videos and titantrons have been created in his honor. They can be found on YouTube. Stamp reportedly resents the attention, refusing to become "another Chuck Norris".

This is very short but defies any sort of description!!!!

And there now follows, in 3 parts, the greatest (or wierdest) match of all time!

Mecha Mummy v Minoru Suzuki Pre-match interview and confrontation!

Mecha Mummy v Minoru Suzuki - Part One: Suzuki is Amused

Mecha Mummy v Minoru Suzuki Part 2: Bringing Out the Big Technology

Team New Japan v The House

My first music video. This is the first edit and i plan on continuing to redo it after each week.ECW on Sci-Fi music 1st editLeave a comment or rating dudes.

I like it a lot.It's so good, that I've got hope for WWECW again.
I agree with freak, how rare is that?, a very good video and it makes me think I shouldnt of had doubts about the new ECW