*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Quite simply the greatest thing in the history of the wrestling business. I may stop watching wrestling merely because nothing can top the greatness of this.

:) Great stuff, i had seen this in pretty bad VQ on an old VHS but this is much better. A very young Brian Christopher makes an appearance if you look closely. Does anyone know who the 2 black guys near the beginning are?

Quite simply the greatest thing in the history of the wrestling business. I may stop watching wrestling merely because nothing can top the greatness of this.

Ha! Great! The King with his pre-plastic surgery fat double chin!What was the deal with spinning him 'round on his back at the end?

• Paid Members

:) Great stuff, i had seen this in pretty bad VQ on an old VHS but this is much better. A very young Brian Christopher makes an appearance if you look closely. Does anyone know who the 2 black guys near the beginning are?
Wow that was pretty amazing, just when you think youve seen it all. Was christopher the kid who jumped the dinner queue? i couldnt make him out.

• Paid Members

I still love that, whoever it is that comes over at the end, actually asks what's wrong...Two morons are laying on the ground screaming, and there's broken table on the lawn.My guess is it's the parent... which would give a reason to how they turned out so stupid in the first place :D.

Is it wrong that I never get tired of watching the Emerald Fusion off the roof through the table...its sick...but in some ways slightly ammusing..."hey, i got a great idea...ill grab you, fold you over my back like this...then dive off this roof, and that thin piece of wood will break our fall""sounds kinda stupid...""anybody who thinks this idea is stupid...is gay""what a sweet idea dude...""whats wrong?""I dunno...I was fine till I hit the ground...then i suddenly got a pain in my spine""maybe you've got flu...""that'll explain it"