*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

what a twat
Whoa there. Wait a second. Like Mr.Gard said, he might not have meant to do it, which considering the match continued with t'other guy in charge, is the story i'd go for. Anyone got anything about this? Any background? Or was he just being 'a twat'? :p Edited by Euthanasia

Not a YouTube find, but a Google video find...Fedor Emelianenko's toughest test yet...

Fucking brilliant!
Seconded

Maybe the other guy knew he was gonna do it, and it was done to make SUWA look like a cunt. Isn't he a heel ?

I don't know, my puro knowledge isn't great. Just i tend to hold off on calling people twats until i know the full story. Anyway, how would breaking someones jaw make them a bigger heel? Surely grabing a chair and hitting him with it, getting DQ'd would do the job without causing actual injury to the other guy.

Anyway, how would breaking someones jaw make them a bigger heel? Surely grabing a chair and hitting him with it, getting DQ'd would do the job without causing actual injury to the other guy.

Maybe they wanted to try something new.I'm just trying to think of reasons WHY this would happen.

Anyway, how would breaking someones jaw make them a bigger heel? Surely grabing a chair and hitting him with it, getting DQ'd would do the job without causing actual injury to the other guy.

Maybe they wanted to try something new.I'm just trying to think of reasons WHY this would happen.
Me too. I wasn't having a dig. Like I said, they coulda done it without leaving the other guy eating through a straw. And the only people it would make him a bigger heel to are internet smart arses like ourselves, and again, surely, the same result coulda been reached without actual bodily harm.Then again, who really cares? My jaw is fine.