*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Player Uno greatness
Man, thats just genious. Really wish i had the money to add to the old DVD collection, especially the two Chikara DVDs in there. For me, it reminds me why I love wrestling. :thumbsup:

From 'Burgan Weekly Enjoyment' thingy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpauQFHkhyIVince McMahon heels it up down in Memphis in 1993. Always wanted to see this, fantastic stuff~

Like a comment on the page says, its amazing to see that five years before Mr.McMahon hit Raw. Never even knew he'd worked anything like that before the Attitude era. Shows he really is a natural asshole. In a good way.

Vince Russo 'shoots' on Hulk Hogan and WCW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppETm6Sy07wCan somebody explain exactly what happened before he came to the ring?

Wow. Never actually seen that before, only heard about it. Wow. My respect for Russo has went up even more. There's really not much more to say. Wow.

I still object to comments like, "We're deviating from the script..." from the commentators, though.

Although I can see your point, kayfabe and all that, what did you expect them to say? They had very little choice but to acknowledge the 'reality' of the situation.

I still object to comments like, "We're deviating from the script..." from the commentators, though.

Although I can see your point, kayfabe and all that, what did you expect them to say? They had very little choice but to acknowledge the 'reality' of the situation.
But was it reality?In 'The Death of WCW' it's said that the incident was a work, then Russo ran his mouth too much when he came out the second time causing Hogan to go ballistic and it to turn into a shoot.

But was it reality?In 'The Death of WCW' it's said that the incident was a work, then Russo ran his mouth too much when he came out the second time causing Hogan to go ballistic and it to turn into a shoot.
Jeez, this discussion could go on forever. If it was a designed work-shoot then they would still need to acknowledge it as real. And if it was then Hogan is even more unprofessional than I previously thought.