*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The Bret Hart tease. Watch the guy in an Eddie shirt in the bottom right hand corner mark the fuck out at the beginning. They got me good with this too. Very good manipulation of my emotions, boy was I pissed afterwards.

Anyone have that entire promo by Michaels. He was on fire that night, the crowd was ready to kill him.

The Bret Hart tease. Watch the guy in an Eddie shirt in the bottom right hand corner mark the fuck out at the beginning. They got me good with this too. Very good manipulation of my emotions, boy was I pissed afterwards.

Anyone have that entire promo by Michaels. He was on fire that night, the crowd was ready to kill him.
I had goosebumps the first tim ei saw that. Gotta be one of the best crowd responces ever!!

I had goosebumps the first tim ei saw that. Gotta be one of the best crowd responces ever!!
Then you wanna find the clip of Chris Jericho beating Triple H on RAW back in 2000 for the WWE Championship. Crowd goes fucking mental. Like nothing i've ever seen before anywhere.