*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

So can someone fill me in on who is oliver and why the hate and what's with this "stinkface obsession"? Cause' I am really perplexed.

I like the stinkface, its a great humiliating move!!!!!As for the hate, there are some people on the UKFF who are miserable losers with no sex who want to unload abuse on someone else to make them feel better about themselves. I'm a target as I do odd videos on youtube.Check out the new videos in my sig and it would be refreshing reading comments about what I've spoken about instead of just 'he's a twat, he's a cock, he's a mong wah wah wah wah wah.'

So can someone fill me in on who is oliver and why the hate and what's with this "stinkface obsession"? Cause' I am really perplexed.

I like the stinkface, its a great humiliating move!!!!!As for the hate, there are some people on the UKFF who are miserable losers with no sex who want to unload abuse on someone else to make them feel better about themselves. I'm a target as I do odd videos on youtube.Check out the new videos in my sig and it would be refreshing reading comments about what I've spoken about instead of just 'he's a twat, he's a cock, he's a mong wah wah wah wah wah.'
Oliver people do pay attention to what you speak about and that's why they call you a cock.Oh, and research has shown that people will often insult others about aspects of their own life that they are embarrassed about :p

Oliver people do pay attention to what you speak about and that's why they call you a cock.Oh, and research has shown that people will often insult others about aspects of their own life that they are embarrassed about :p

So you're embarrassed about your cock? :pSorry, I couldn't resist.... :yinyang:

So you're embarrassed about your cock? :pSorry, I couldn't resist.... :yinyang:
You know I popped to shop after posting that and suddenly realised what I had done. :blush: What I meant to say was that an unsolicited out of the blue insult is a reflection of yourself, calling Oliver a cock is different because you have been provoked by him acting like a cock.No need to apologise it was a legitimate and well deserved burn.

Is this the same Oliver Scott who regularly has his letters printed in Powerslam.I'm praying for God to strike you down with a bolt of lightning.Die Oliver Die!P.s. I'm not joking anymore. Oliver is scum!

Seriously, you want me to be struck down for what? Because I have different opinions to you? Or is it because I act like a fool on youtube?Whatever reason you have to hate me, to wish something like that on me for what I've done is PATHETIC!

Is this the same Oliver Scott who regularly has his letters printed in Powerslam.I'm praying for God to strike you down with a bolt of lightning.Die Oliver Die!P.s. I'm not joking anymore. Oliver is scum!

Seriously, you want me to be struck down for what? Because I have different opinions to you? Or is it because I act like a fool on youtube?Whatever reason you have to hate me, to wish something like that on me for what I've done is PATHETIC!
You seriously think I am going to hate anyone I've never met that much?The only people I wish death on are murderers, rapists, drug dealers & paedophiles.I said that to get a reaction, so you would hopefully realise that your videos make you come across a s a complete tosser, and for your own sake, please stop now.

ok granted i havn't watched all the videos you posted there oliver of DSW but i did watch that first match with jindrak and knox and it was was a solid little match and has me interested to see more DSW

Edited by pro-rebeluk