*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Gold-Dusty v. Bradshaw Surprised this didn't make it on the Dusty DVD. Bruce Pritchard does the Dusty voice-over at the beginning.

~Was this from the same period when he was impersonating all sorts? Dressing up as Dude Love against Dude Love, a jiiiive-turkey against Flash Funk, a baby and all sorts of other things? Only, i don't recall seeing this one and loved this period of Goldys career. Goldust's a fucking riot. I miss him already.

Gay...Trust me its Wrestling related.[/url]Saw this after looking at the Razor Ramon debut...Who the hell is this guy!?
That's Razor Ramon HG (Hard Gay), he works in Japan and is stupidly over in some places.
He's not a full-time wrestler, he only works occassional dates for Hustle. He is a legitimate mainstream celebrity in Japan, always appearing on variety shows and suchlike (and recently was one of the contestants on the J version of Dancing With The Stars). I'd actually go so far to say he's one of the most famous people in Japan right now.

Gold-Dusty v. Bradshaw Surprised this didn't make it on the Dusty DVD. Bruce Pritchard does the Dusty voice-over at the beginning.

~Was this from the same period when he was impersonating all sorts? Dressing up as Dude Love against Dude Love, a jiiiive-turkey against Flash Funk, a baby and all sorts of other things? Only, i don't recall seeing this one and loved this period of Goldys career. Goldust's a fucking riot. I miss him already.
Yep, it must've been around early 1998, i'm assuming this was during the time the New Blackjacks split up and Bradshaw feuded with the 'NWA'.The Brain at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice 1989 Awards.Seeing 'The Brain' dancing to 'Right Stuff' is surreal. Awesome, but surreal.