*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

NEW episode of SCIENCE FICTION. A GPW/XWA special with Pathe News, a banana test commentated by El Ligero, Dads Army, Voodoo in the desert and yours truly dressed as either Jeremy Clarkson circa 1989 or Phil Lynott.

• Paid Members

What is amazing is that Lita was the first real every woman for the mass audience. She was someone all the girls (even the ugly ones) could be into, because she looked so different and seemed so genuine. Then a short while later, the perception of her is that she's a massive slag. She couldn't follow her own act.

• Paid Members

This guy seems to have posted what appears to be the production version of this week's TNA Impact.

It has the ring cleaners in the ring without audio during commercials, and a couple of off air conversations with Taz/Tenay. Unless this is some hyper reality TV thing they've done because of the direct tv deal, it seems legit. Not that out of the ordinary, but I thought it was interesting!

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by mim731

This guy seems to have posted what appears to be the production version of this week's TNA Impact.

It has the ring cleaners in the ring without audio during commercials, and a couple of off air conversations with Taz/Tenay. Unless this is some hyper reality TV thing they've done because of the direct tv deal, it seems legit. Not that out of the ordinary, but I thought it was interesting!

Part 1

Part 2

If that's the VANGELISV9XHD2 channel showing that then its the one I am watching at this very second, very weird but in an awesome way