*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

This is how you recap a feud - Here. Absolutely brilliant.

We've all seen it a thousand times before but it's here in as good quality as you're likely to find it on You Tube.

Sandman's entrance at ONS with the fans all singing along was a superb ECW moment. Here

We've all seen it a thousand times before but it's here in as good quality as you're likely to find it on You Tube.

Sandman's entrance at ONS with the fans all singing along was a superb ECW moment. Here

Utterly iconic moment. All the wwe self-mark company boys in the box all knew that as much as they were told to mock ecw and bradshaw was trying to be mr cool, they all were jealous of seeing a fan reaction like that.

Looks like a bloody good idea that, there's a constant stream of punters for the whole summer.

Agreed. Probably not the same concept but TNA are situated in a theme park, though they rent their own studio. Kind of the same deal. If FWA could do these kinds of shows over entire weekends in different major theme parks it'd be a big boost for them. Obviously nailing Alton Towers would be the big one but still, a good way to get noticed by the general public and even the people who've lost interest in wrestling or older fans who'd stopped watching years back,

Is Alton Towers still considered the biggest theme park in the UK?

I know in terms of literally being a really huge site it is, but from my understanding Thorpe Park has more full-on thrill rides these days. As soon as they got bought out by Tussauds they starting adding big rides and I thought they'd pretty much overtaken Alton as the best rollercoaster park in the UK?

Thorpe Park probably is regarded as the biggest now, yes. They have added lot's of big attractions in recent years.

Then again you go to a theme park for the rides not for the wrestling, considering the queues you have to be in at times you rarely have time to get food sometimes

Insane old school promos!

the ultimate warriors ss89

the ultimate warriors one is just mental everyone is loopy as fuck

Why were Bret and Anvil on different teams that year, were they trying separate singles runs at the time?

Here's another Warrior team one from the following year:

Warrior's odder than usual in this one, very subdued from him. Looks like it was recorded just after a match so he was probably knackered, but him standing there looking sad is weird. I think he looks a bit like Zack Ryder as well.

Not sure if this has been posted before but never gets old 4 me - Steve Austin Rick Roll

& BTW not sure where the FWA Show is taking place in the park (If anyone knows which area or rides near please let me know) however looks like they have seriously put some time, money, & effort into this.

Insane old school promos!

the ultimate warriors ss89

the ultimate warriors one is just mental everyone is loopy as fuck

Why were Bret and Anvil on different teams that year, were they trying separate singles runs at the time?

Basically, yes.

I have a lot of love for that Shango and Berzerker promo. Monsters!