*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Summerslam 2000 Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCYvnV4baY

Can't believe this is 10 years ago now.

That summer slam 2000 highlight video shows how much things have changed over the past decade there was so much action on there, i bet the highlight video for this weeks summer slam wont come close to that its a shame.

Even Taz vs Lawler looks like an action fest. I might have to go on an eBay hunt for that.

Cough cough

• Paid Members
Summerslam 2000 Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCYvnV4baY

Can't believe this is 10 years ago now.

That summer slam 2000 highlight video shows how much things have changed over the past decade there was so much action on there, i bet the highlight video for this weeks summer slam wont come close to that its a shame.

Even Taz vs Lawler looks like an action fest. I might have to go on an eBay hunt for that.

Cough cough

A loose link but didn't think this was worthy enough of it's own thread.

I don't suppose anyone has a YouTube (or otherwise) clip of the You Bet! episode which had the kid on doing the wrestling challenge where he identified the matches from a tiny snippet of commentary / footage. As a reward and surprise the Bulldog appeared at the end and the look on the boys face was absolutely magical. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

this??

• Paid Members
A loose link but didn't think this was worthy enough of it's own thread.

I don't suppose anyone has a YouTube (or otherwise) clip of the You Bet! episode which had the kid on doing the wrestling challenge where he identified the matches from a tiny snippet of commentary / footage. As a reward and surprise the Bulldog appeared at the end and the look on the boys face was absolutely magical. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

this??

mini-seph.jpg

seph.jpg

Coincidence, or terrifying conspiracy?