UKFF Poster

neil

UKFF Poster of 2005?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Bret Hart used to say "the WCW" and he's in da biz~!~!. This obviously means that me and Bret are right and you smarky geeks who don't know what's good for you are wrong. We ride off into the sunset wearing pink sunglasses.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Bret Hart used to say "the WCW" and he's in da biz~!~!. This obviously means that me and Bret are right and you smarky geeks who don't know what's good for you are wrong. We ride off into the sunset wearing pink sunglasses.

But no crash helmets.
Give this man his LOL award.

• Paid Members

Those people are right.Federation is a regular noun (a specific thing) but Entertainment is an abstract noun (a concept).Regular nouns are preceded by a definitive article ('the' or 'a' depending on the context) while abstract nouns don't have an article.

This is correct.I've always wondered if some people get confused because it is correct to say 'The WWE champion, or The WCW Champion, or The TNA Champion'?I also find it strange that nobody ever says 'The Ring of Honor', despite the fact that it's perfectly sound, grammatically speaking.

Ontopic, out of the choices, i'm torn between Supes and Tiggers.

I have sweeties.
I bet you say that to all the children when you're walking past your local infant school at 3pm on a weekday.

• Paid Members

Ontopic, out of the choices, i'm torn between Supes and Tiggers.

I have sweeties.
I bet you say that to all the children when you're walking past your local infant school at 3pm on a weekday.
CliqueTat.jpgOh shit, I just won the Universe.

Secretly you do actually wish you had a clique. All the Billy-No-Mates I've known throughout the years didn't have any real friends either.

• Paid Members

Secretly you do actually wish you had a clique. All the Billy-No-Mates I've known throughout the years didn't have any real friends either.

Jesus Christ you amaze me. We're all losers with no life or real friends? If that's the case your 4.6 would make you the biggest loser of them all. Leaving the UKFF for a day doesn't lower the post per day count I'm afraid. The "I don't give a shit if people don't like me," rubbish is also embarassing to see when the entire reason you've gone mental is because you discovered that people on here don't like you. You quite obviously do care about whether you're liked on here because you've been on a week long tantrum since you discovered they don't.