UKFF Poster

neil

UKFF Poster of 2005?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I think they are all great posted, but i am gonna say ELsupremo. He always makes good points, especially on WWE & TNA.

Shush dude, people might realise that's all I watch and consider me less cool for not caring about that Japanese or Mexican rubbish. Cheers to yourself, Mo and co. for voting me though. I'm quite chuffed.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[nothing] should definitely be there.

So Seven. You have always been a TWCF boy more than UKFF. You seem to be here alot more these days and have had memorable 2005. So have you been converted to the ways of the UKFF ? :D
I prefer this board for serious wrestling discussion by a long way. TWCF is full of idiot kids who can't spell and gimmick posters. However, 18 votes in Dolt of the Year isn't the nicest of ways to settle in after less than a year!

Lister has provided the UKFF with more entertainment & insight in just a handful of short posts than certain guys on this list have with constant massive messages all year through. The fact that John is running away with this category is the only thing that stops this category being a complete & utter joke.

Lister has provided the UKFF with more entertainment & insight in just a handful of short posts than certain guys on this list have with constant massive messages all year through.

It's quality not quantity.
Er, that's the exact same point that I made, but thanks for clarifying for the 1% who didn't understand the first time. :duh:

• Paid Members

Lister has provided the UKFF with more entertainment & insight in just a handful of short posts than certain guys on this list have with constant massive messages all year through.

Er, that's the exact same point that I made, but thanks for clarifying for the 1% who didn't understand the first time. :duh:
My point was that whoever you're hating on because they type loads must still be making quality posts in order to be nominated. Whether they've posted loads in comparison to Listy or not doesn't matter in the slightest. Edited by ELsupremo

My point was that whoever you're hating on because they type loads must still be making quality posts in order to be nominated. Whether they've posted loads in comparison or Listy or not doesn't matter in the slightest.
You're only saying that because your posts are longer than most GCSE essays.

My point was that whoever you're hating on because they type loads must still be making quality posts in order to be nominated. Whether they've posted loads in comparison or Listy or not doesn't matter in the slightest.
Matter of opinion as to whether or not some of these "prolific" posters actually come out with any quality at all, but fair enough. That doesn't mean you, by the way, like I said before, you're actually quality most of the time. And funny all of the time. A-ha!

• Paid Members

You're only saying that because your posts are longer than most GCSE essays.

The WWE currently sucks balls.
C-
That was just the title. The rest of the "essay" would have spoke about how I (and probably many others) would much rather read people's detailed thoughts and discussions on them than one-line posts from mongs who cry when somebody dares take a shot at their precious WWE. "Don't watch it if you don't like it," is usually the best you can get back from them. Well, that and the good old, "it's my opinion so there." That's always a cracker. Edited by ELsupremo

I think they are all great posted, but i am gonna say ELsupremo. He always makes good points, especially on WWE & TNA.

Shush dude, people might realise that's all I watch and consider me less cool for not caring about that Japanese or Mexican rubbish. Cheers to yourself, Mo and co. for voting me though. I'm quite chuffed.
Yup all good posters who know there shit, but i gave EL the vote too.

Yup all good posters who know there shit, but i gave EL the vote too.
Did you mean 'their shit' or 'they're shit' because 'there shit' doesn't make much sense lol