UKFF Poster

neil

UKFF Poster of 2005?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely there's something wrong (and egotistical) with the moderator of the poll including himself in the 'Poster of the Year' category!

Are you really that thick?
No dickhead, but even though your little ass-kissing buddies in the Paid Members forum voted for you doesn't mean you should be included as the moderator of the awards.

• Paid Members

Surely there's something wrong (and egotistical) with the moderator of the poll including himself in the 'Poster of the Year' category!

No dickhead, but even though your little ass-kissing buddies in the Paid Members forum voted for you doesn't mean you should be included as the moderator of the awards.
Ass-kissing? That's a bit rich, I thought you were glued to Lemming's arse.It's done fair and square. For the record, None of Carbomb, ElSupremo, Edgecrusher & Dopper are paid members, but they were nominated because they deserve it. As does everyone else, in my opinion. Obviously there are more good posters, but I think that's a fair-ish indication of the top 10. Someone like Bret Hart's Buddy is unlicky not to be included but he doesn't post enough, I don't think. There are lots of good posters who only post in off topic, and others who stopped posting due to the idiot element that tried to take over the board.Fortunately, that seems better now.

Ass-kissing? That's a bit rich, I thought you were glued to Lemming's arse.
Glued? Not really, sticky-backed plastic (from my days as a Blue Peter fan!) ;) Seriously, Lemming and I had our issues as well. I only defended him when I felt he was being targeted unfairly and getting a lot of unnecessary grief shortly before he got banned.

Give me one good reason why not.

My argument would be that as you are controlling the whole "sha-bang" you're not exactly neutral. However, I also realise that we're only talking about a bit of harmless fun that doesn't mean squat in the grand scheme of things so I'm prepared to admit I was wrong and drop it. No doubt this will result in further criticism for being flaky!

Because democracy doesn't work. And allowing the moneyed elite to dictate the culture of the masses is a betrayal of all that is good, true and communist. You fascist fuck.

• Paid Members

My argument would be that as you are controlling the whole "sha-bang" you're not exactly neutral. However, I also realise that we're only talking about a bit of harmless fun that doesn't mean squat in the grand scheme of things so I'm prepared to admit I was wrong and drop it. No doubt this will result in further criticism for being flaky!

As far as I know Neil doesn't have the power to edit votes cast. So it doesn't actually matter that he's the Award Mod and a nominee.

Because democracy doesn't work. And allowing the moneyed elite to dictate the culture of the masses is a betrayal of all that is good, true and communist. You fascist fuck.
:laugh: Why is this man not in the LOL Poster award poll!

• Moderators

All I can do is change the names attached to the polls. In theory I could just swap out say JNLister and replace it with neil. Thats as far as my control goes. And I think most people would notice such a thing.The real secret is that I am in fact every paid member on this forum.

• Paid Members

All I can do is change the names attached to the polls. In theory I could just swap out say JNLister and replace it with neil. Thats as far as my control goes. And I think most people would notice such a thing.The real secret is that I am in fact every paid member on this forum.