UKFF Poster

neil

UKFF Poster of 2005?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can do is change the names attached to the polls. In theory I could just swap out say JNLister and replace it with neil. Thats as far as my control goes. And I think most people would notice such a thing.The real secret is that I am in fact every paid member on this forum.

Give me one good reason why not.

Because democracy doesn't work. And allowing the moneyed elite to dictate the culture of the masses is a betrayal of all that is good, true and communist. You fascist fuck.
:laugh: Why is this man not in the LOL Poster award poll!
Because all his friends are too poor to vote :(

• Moderators

And yes, i realise that Rick.  But if somebody posts like once a month for the whole year, even if theyre absolute masterpieces...  i'm sure you get what i mean.

Makes me think of [nothing]. He has made a couple really insightful posts that I can remember, but he don't post all the time...edit:whoops, didn't see Seven's post there..... Edited by Who has called me Hage?

• Paid Members

From the paid members board:

ElSupremo. In my view, the award should go to the person who's contributed the most to on-topic discussion, and this year it was ES. He's made a whole bunch of threads really interesting, and the marked improvement in the main forum over recent months is largely due to him.