Jump to content

UKFF Poster of 2005?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

All I can do is change the names attached to the polls. In theory I could just swap out say JNLister and replace it with neil. Thats as far as my control goes. And I think most people would notice such a thing.The real secret is that I am in fact every paid member on this forum.

Posted

Give me one good reason why not.

Because democracy doesn't work. And allowing the moneyed elite to dictate the culture of the masses is a betrayal of all that is good, true and communist. You fascist fuck.
:laugh: Why is this man not in the LOL Poster award poll!
Because all his friends are too poor to vote :(
  • Paid Members
Posted

That sequence of posts which finished with Sickboy was quite magnificent.That's a pretty accurate list. I'd make some changes myself though. It's absolutely criminal that [nothing], cattle_mutilation and Registraion_Form didn't make the list. Quality > Quantity, indeed.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

And yes, i realise that Rick.  But if somebody posts like once a month for the whole year, even if theyre absolute masterpieces...  i'm sure you get what i mean.

Makes me think of [nothing]. He has made a couple really insightful posts that I can remember, but he don't post all the time...edit:whoops, didn't see Seven's post there..... Edited by Who has called me Hage?
Posted

[nothing] should definitely be there.

So Seven. You have always been a TWCF boy more than UKFF. You seem to be here alot more these days and have had memorable 2005. So have you been converted to the ways of the UKFF ? :D
Posted

I voted for Carbomb, because the UKFF needs lots of polls other than "Would you f**k ..." Not that I don't vote on them as well mind.

  • Paid Members
Posted

From the paid members board:

ElSupremo. In my view, the award should go to the person who's contributed the most to on-topic discussion, and this year it was ES. He's made a whole bunch of threads really interesting, and the marked improvement in the main forum over recent months is largely due to him.

Posted

I think they are all great posted, but i am gonna say ELsupremo. He always makes good points, especially on WWE & TNA.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...