Jump to content

UKFF Poster of 2005?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

4.6, 4.6, 4.6. Fuck me, Partridge, I always knew you were a pompous smart-arse, but what's with the numbers? Boring cuntI think it's probably pointless to say this, seen as how you're always right about everything, but I care not one jot if "nobody" likes me at this place. You may have got your first hard-on in 4 years when you saw you were a contender for "UKFF Poster Of 2005" (wowee, makes the Oscars & the BAFTAs look like a sack of crap! Is the awards ceremony a black-tie affair at the Ritz, or is it a "3 litre bottle of cider & all the pork scratchings you can eat do" round at Lantern's gaff?), when I saw I was one of the "Dolts" (why not "Retard" or "Cunt", mods? "Dolt" is lame as fuck) I laughed so hard I nearly creamed in my pants. The fact that a series of complete nobodies cared so much about being in certain categories of a FAKE awards is just too funny. Some people really do care about this forum an awful lot, you especially, Alan, we all know it's your be-all-&-end-all. You will disagree with me until your blue in the face, because that's what you do best, but I am not one of them. My "tantrum" came at a time when I thought "Fuck it, this lot aren't worth sucking up to, what makes them better than me? The fact that I'm a "dolt" & they're a "brilliant poster". Wow, you'll be up for the Nobel fucking Prize for sheer self-indulgence next.You & your boyfriends have given guys like Spyke a hard time, just because he actually did what you didn't want to see him do; namely take his "At Not With" nomination in good humour. So after getting peeved that HE wasn't peeved, you accused him of never having anything constructive to post at the UKFF, to try & bring him down again. Who are you to say whether someone has or hasn't been a productive forum member? You got irritated that he didn't care about his oh-so-embarrassing "At Not With" nomination, because Spyke probably realises that a pointless awards for a forum full of geeks isn't the most important thing on the planet.Now fuck off & phone Fernando.

  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

4.6, 4.6, 4.6. Fuck me, Partridge, I always knew you were a pompous smart-arse, but what's with the numbers? Boring cuntI think it's probably pointless to say this, seen as how you're always right about everything, but I care not one jot if "nobody" likes me at this place. You may have got your first hard-on in 4 years when you saw you were a contender for "UKFF Poster Of 2005" (wowee, makes the Oscars & the BAFTAs look like a sack of crap! Is the awards ceremony a black-tie affair at the Ritz, or is it a "3 litre bottle of cider & all the pork scratchings you can eat do" round at Lantern's gaff?), when I saw I was one of the "Dolts" (why not "Retard" or "Cunt", mods? "Dolt" is lame as fuck) I laughed so hard I nearly creamed in my pants. The fact that a series of complete nobodies cared so much about being in certain categories of a FAKE awards is just too funny. Some people really do care about this forum an awful lot, you especially, Alan, we all know it's your be-all-&-end-all. You will disagree with me until your blue in the face, because that's what you do best, but I am not one of them. My "tantrum" came at a time when I thought "Fuck it, this lot aren't worth sucking up to, what makes them better than me? The fact that I'm a "dolt" & they're a "brilliant poster". Wow, you'll be up for the Nobel fucking Prize for sheer self-indulgence next.You & your boyfriends have given guys like Spyke a hard time, just because he actually did what you didn't want to see him do; namely take his "At Not With" nomination in good humour. So after getting peeved that HE wasn't peeved, you accused him of never having anything constructive to post at the UKFF, to try & bring him down again. Who are you to say whether someone has or hasn't been a productive forum member? You got irritated that he didn't care about his oh-so-embarrassing "At Not With" nomination, because Spyke probably realises that a pointless awards for a forum full of geeks isn't the most important thing on the planet.Now fuck off & phone Fernando.

Cry%20Baby%202.JPG
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yep, you definitely don't care about this forum at all. You don't give a shit, Rodman style. It's all water off a duck's back. It's clear to see.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Awesome. Seriously, brilliant. Your "I dont give a shit, nothing phases me on this forum" gimmick gets more believable by the post.

Edited by ELsupremo
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

If cry baby photos are to be posted, it

Edited by AJ~
Posted

I was looking for that one, couldn't see it. AJ~~

Yeah, sounds about right. You are referring to your own penis, aren't you Lantern?
Posted

I was looking for that one, couldn't see it.  AJ~~

Yeah, sounds about right. You are referring to your own penis, aren't you Lantern?
crying4ga.jpgThere. Perfect.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, "perfect". Genius. Formidable!

So you don't care yet but you just posted a four paragraph whine at the people you claim not to care about. My unbiased advice to you (I am part of no "clique") is to cut your losses and stop posting in this thread before you make yourself look like even more of a tosser.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...