Just Me Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 You're only saying that because your posts are longer than most GCSE essays.The WWE currently sucks balls. C- Why the change of heart? That was an A- last time I looked. Did he forget your apple this morning?
The G Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 (edited) I think they are all great posted, but i am gonna say ELsupremo. He always makes good points, especially on WWE & TNA.Shush dude, people might realise that's all I watch and consider me less cool for not caring about that Japanese or Mexican rubbish. Cheers to yourself, Mo and co. for voting me though. I'm quite chuffed. Yup all good posters who know there shit, but i gave EL the vote too. Did you mean 'their shit' or 'they're shit' because 'there shit' doesn't make much sense lol Good point, i should of said ''who know their shit'' or better yet they ''know their stuff''. Or did i mean ''they're shit'' Edited January 20, 2006 by the g
stingersplash Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 i dont know who to vote for, so i think ill abstain. those paid members are always so ''great'' arent they? how do you become a paid member anyway? ive got 5p i can offer.
Guest JSB Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 i dont know who to vote for, so i think ill abstain. those paid members are always so ''great'' arent they? how do you become a paid member anyway? ive got 5p i can offer. Donate a fiver or more to help pay the costs of running the UKFF. I was going to, but I doubt I'd be treated any better by some of the Paid Member Illuminati, & the benefits including "being listed as a paid member" & "being able to upload your own avatar" just didn't seem appealing enough
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 20, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2006 i dont know who to vote for, so i think ill abstain. those paid members are always so ''great'' arent they? how do you become a paid member anyway? ive got 5p i can offer.Donate a fiver or more to help pay the costs of running the UKFF. I was going to, but I doubt I'd be treated any better by some of the Paid Member Illuminati, & the benefits including "being listed as a paid member" & "being able to upload your own avatar" just didn't seem appealing enough Obviously the biggest benefit is stopping the board from going under anytime soon.And Stinger, you are getting on my nerves lately. Stop whinging. The "paid members" are all decent people who care enough to give a few quid to help with costs. No-one has to cough up (although I think they should), but if you don't like the board, don't come here.Refusing to pay towards the running costs of a board that lets you sell goods to a target market FOR FREE, is pretty selfish. In my opinion, of course.
Guest JSB Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 Obviously the biggest benefit is stopping the board from going under anytime soon. That's true, I suppose. How much does it cost to keep the UKFF up & running (in it's current form) each year, as a matter of interest?
Bret Hart's Buddy Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 I voted Supremo. Firm but fair. Usually.
IrishDave Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 Just to touch on all the comments about neil being on this poll, if ElSupremo wasn't on it I would have voted for him, definately.Just because neil is better than you, don't whine and moan about it. I'm not nominated for anything, and that's because I'm just not good enough. It's also funny how all the ones moaning about neil have been nominated for "At, Not With" and "Dolt of the Year", isn't it?
stingersplash Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 i dont know who to vote for, so i think ill abstain. those paid members are always so ''great'' arent they? how do you become a paid member anyway? ive got 5p i can offer.Donate a fiver or more to help pay the costs of running the UKFF. I was going to, but I doubt I'd be treated any better by some of the Paid Member Illuminati, & the benefits including "being listed as a paid member" & "being able to upload your own avatar" just didn't seem appealing enough Obviously the biggest benefit is stopping the board from going under anytime soon.And Stinger, you are getting on my nerves lately. Stop whinging. The "paid members" are all decent people who care enough to give a few quid to help with costs. No-one has to cough up (although I think they should), but if you don't like the board, don't come here.Refusing to pay towards the running costs of a board that lets you sell goods to a target market FOR FREE, is pretty selfish. In my opinion, of course. youre right mate, it is only fair that i help the forum running. look at it as a first stpe towards a new me. i just hope i dont get treated like crap still. donation made.
Moderators neil Posted January 20, 2006 Author Moderators Posted January 20, 2006 Just because neil is better than you, don't whine and moan about it. I'm not nominated for anything, and that's because I'm just not good enough. It's also funny how all the ones moaning about neil have been nominated for "At, Not With" and "Dolt of the Year", isn't it?where do i paypal the 5 quid again mate??? :DIf I'd done more replies like that I'd get more votes.
IrishDave Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 It really is about tiem I set up a pissing PayPal account, come to think of it.LOLZ den i can nominates myself 4 posder of de year 2006~!
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 20, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2006 You're only saying that because your posts are longer than most GCSE essays.The WWE currently sucks balls. C- Why the change of heart? That was an A- last time I looked. Did he forget your apple this morning?After doublechecking, points were lost for poor grammar. 'The WWE'? Unacceptable.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 21, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2006 (edited) Bloody smarks picking up on pointless details. ;)Oh, and by " " I actually mean vote for me. Edited January 21, 2006 by ELsupremo
Mr. Seven Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 Put "vote for me" in your sig, that way people won't think you care... right?
Just Me Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 You're only saying that because your posts are longer than most GCSE essays.The WWE currently sucks balls. C- Why the change of heart? That was an A- last time I looked. Did he forget your apple this morning?After doublechecking, points were lost for poor grammar. 'The WWE'? Unacceptable. In that case your grading skills have my full support.
Recommended Posts