Adam G Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Shimmer always has something interesting to say.
Guest JSB Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Most of the guys listed above are too "Alan Partridge". You know who you are.
Daniel Edler Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Very good list. This really shows how the UKFF has some great active posters.I'd be interested for somebody (with a lot of time) to tot up how many posts each man has made in the past year though. I see LL and elSupremo around a lot more than say Dopper.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 17, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2006 (edited) Quality, Dan, not quantity. That's how Lister keeps winning despite an average of 8 words per post!!Still, I'm not bitter.VOTE FOR ME !!!! Oh, and vote for EdgeCrusher too. He must be the most under-rated guy on the forum. No offence to Shimmer, but he's way below EC in terms of quality, his Mam must have voted. -with a big brush in my pants. Edited January 17, 2006 by tiger_rick
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Surely there's something wrong (and egotistical) with the moderator of the poll including himself in the 'Poster of the Year' category!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 17, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2006 Surely there's something wrong (and egotistical) with the moderator of the poll including himself in the 'Poster of the Year' category! It was nominated by the Paid Members. Nothing to do with neil.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Ah, that explains it. The Little Boys Club all scratching the backs of one another!
Daniel Edler Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Angry that you're a dead cert for the "At, Not With" award are we?And yes, i realise that Rick. But if somebody posts like once a month for the whole year, even if theyre absolute masterpieces... i'm sure you get what i mean.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 (edited) Angry that you're a dead cert for the "At, Not With" award are we?Delighted Edler, over the moon! In fact, while I'm at it don't forget.......VOTE SPYKEDUDLEI1 Edited January 17, 2006 by SpykeDudlei1
eldeano Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 (edited) why are you on this neil? Edited January 17, 2006 by eldeano
Shimmer Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 No offence to Shimmer, but he's way below EC in terms of quality, his Mam must have voted. -with a big brush in my pants.Well, that rained on my parade.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 17, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2006 No offence to Shimmer, but he's way below EC in terms of quality, his Mam must have voted. -with a big brush in my pants.Well, that rained on my parade. I'm sorry mate, you were just the obvious target, well, apart from me, but I couldn't pick on myself!
Shimmer Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 No offence to Shimmer, but he's way below EC in terms of quality, his Mam must have voted. -with a big brush in my pants.Well, that rained on my parade. I'm sorry mate, you were just the obvious target, well, apart from me, but I couldn't pick on myself!It's OK, I'm just using the sad smiley to get the sympathy vote...
Moderators neil Posted January 17, 2006 Author Moderators Posted January 17, 2006 why are you on this neil? People love me.
Recommended Posts