[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

I've been sucked into watching Eastenders recently and I've decided this thread needs some love for Tanya Branning/Jo Joyner. She's not exactly my type so I suspect it's the character that really makes it but she's not hard on the eye, by any means...JoJoyner032.jpg

Yes yes Yes. Unbelievably hot when she was in No Angels, she joins Eastenders and they turn her in to a frump. :angry: Oh and Zoe Salmon as well ^^ when i was a kid i didn't get one girl with a great arse in lyca on Blue Peter ever, kids today they don't know there born!

zooey2.jpgzooey.jpgZooey Deschenal, cute as a button! :thumbsup:

Mentioned a few pages back and yes very nice :love:

Oh and Zoe Salmon as well ^^ when i was a kid i didn't get one girl with a great arse in lyca on Blue Peter ever, kids today they don't know there born!

No, but we had Caron Keating.
:/ was there a more sexless woman ever? Now they getangellicaFHM_450x250.jpgAt least we didn't have to put up with these bellendsdickdom.jpg

• Moderators

I've been sucked into watching Eastenders recently and I've decided this thread needs some love for Tanya Branning/Jo Joyner. She's not exactly my type so I suspect it's the character that really makes it but she's not hard on the eye, by any means...JoJoyner032.jpg

All I see when she's onscreen is a massive sweating head like a cinderblock.

• Paid Members

Shes much better in No Angels ;)

• Moderators

That woman with the funny eyes from Corrie. I'm sure shes probably in here.

F_200706_June25ed_i_339448a.jpg<3What with it being new year and all, I see that frequent fixture of this thread Vicky Binns has a fitness DVD out and now looks pretty generic. Although to be fair, it makes you appreciate how...unconventional she was in the first place.51ELLxmoDzL._SS500_.jpg