[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Kristen Schaal, so cute...

Erm......cute isn't the word i'd use kristen-schaal.jpgI supose we all have differing tastes
She was on Nevermind the Buzzcocks once and she seemed immensely thick, she looks like she would dribble saliva on everything during sex, or conversation, or anything that involves movement.
It's funny you say that cos I was convinced that still image of her was actually dribbling for a moment.

She seemed quite nice on NMTB, but in that picture she looks terrible.

I did the standard board thing of finding the worst pic possible :Dschaal.jpgKristen_Schaal.jpgThere not much better to be honest but the best i could find. She seems to have a thing for birds, possibly a Troy McCluresque fetish.

• Paid Members

I've been sucked into watching Eastenders recently and I've decided this thread needs some love for Tanya Branning/Jo Joyner. She's not exactly my type so I suspect it's the character that really makes it but she's not hard on the eye, by any means...

JoJoyner032.jpg

Edited by elegia

I've been sucked into watching Eastenders recently and I've decided this thread needs some love for Tanya Branning/Jo Joyner. She's not exactly my type so I suspect it's the character that really makes it but she's not hard on the eye, by any means...JoJoyner032.jpg

Good call. She's rather lovely to look at, and was a pleasant surprise when I watched Christmas Day's episode with my mum.

I've been watching the reruns of The Sopranos, and in series 3 Meadow Soprano suddenly blossoms into a total hottie:jamielynnsigler2-gm_l9.jpg

UNCONVENTIONAL, the thread title is unconventional.
I swear thats the spitting image of one of the local barmaids. :omg: