[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Jessica-Jane Clement from BBC's Real Hustle :love::smug::love::smug::love::smug:

Yeah but is there a right thinking guy who doesn't think that? not really "Less commercial or conventional hotties"
True.. ill try again.. how about Alice Roberts from BBS 2's Coast?aliceroberts.jpgcoast_wk31_l_1.jpghttp://www3.open.ac.uk/events/2005712_62457.jpg
Pass, she looks like a hippy substitute teacher ;)

Even though she's not that physically attractive to me, I find Sabine Schmitt - the German woman who's been on Top Gear a few times - really sexy.No photo, but see her do her thing here.Plus, how can you not love a woman who says still like this about the Nurgburgring:

Never enter Karussell when on the brakes! I have gone round there on the roof, I know what I'm talking about.

From various programmes including the horrible Where The Heart IsGeorgia Moffett 300georgia_moffett2.jpg300georgia_moffett.jpgShe looks better than this pics usually

Completely agree, she is gorgeous. A definate MILF, if that phrase isn't too crude these days.
God that makes me feel old. She's not a MILF, she's just someone who looks quite attrractive. I guess when you are in your 33rd year you have to look for GMILF's instead.

Even though she's not that physically attractive to me, I find Sabine Schmitt - the German woman who's been on Top Gear a few times - really sexy.No photo, but see her do her thing here.Plus, how can you not love a woman who says still like this about the Nurgburgring:

Never enter Karussell when on the brakes! I have gone round there on the roof, I know what I'm talking about.

Couldn't agree more. She could take a spin around my hairpin anytime. Sorry.

miquita1_01.jpgMiquita oliver

I mentioned her some pages back. a personal fav :love: actually double :love:

From various programmes including the horrible Where The Heart IsGeorgia Moffett 300georgia_moffett2.jpg300georgia_moffett.jpgShe looks better than this pics usually

Completely agree, she is gorgeous. A definate MILF, if that phrase isn't too crude these days.
God that makes me feel old. She's not a MILF, she's just someone who looks quite attrractive. I guess when you are in your 33rd year you have to look for GMILF's instead.
Technically she is a MILF, she had a kid when she was 17 but she's still only 23 and for me milf's should at least be in there thirty's. That will change in 2 yrs 7 months. The age limit will then be raised to 40's

miquita1_01.jpgMiquita oliver

One of the most horridly unfunny but self promoting people I've ever had the bad fortune to meet. Nice arse though.
Well i can agree with one bit of thatTwo more to addvictoria smurfit, not stunning but very sexybkint1victoria-a.jpgVictoria_Smurfit_2.jpgDiane Parish from EastEnders200px-Denise_fox.jpg_36446038_parish150.jpg