[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Julia Bond's now got so many tattoos that she's on the verge of ruining herself.

You can't ruin a goddess :love: Tattoo's good, i also have something about a girl with a beauty spot piercingDelta WhiteUKDELTA3.jpgUKDELTA1.jpgUKDELTA2.jpgUKDELTA.jpgIce La FoxIcelaFox.jpgCarmen SooCarmenSoo.jpgMiquita Oliverukff-1.jpgKaylani LeiKaylani_Lei.jpgKaylani_lei104.jpgJane Zhang Liangjanezhangliang.jpgJaneZhangbig.jpgMonet Mazur(too skinny but still very hot)mazur.jpgmazur2.jpgShannyn SossamonShannynSossamon2.jpgsossamon.jpgCrystal Kay/Kwon Boakwonboa.jpgCrystal_KayBoAKwon.jpgDeanna Kimdeannakim31.jpgdeannakim43.jpgAlexis Dzienadziena.jpgdziena.jpg

I have no-one to show (well, I had, Mel Coles from East Midlands Today, but all the pics of her I can find make her look like Simon Weston)

That's because she's stinking.I met her a few years ago when they tore down Leicester City's old ground, and she has a face like a bag of boulders.

Some of these may have been done before (there are a lot of pages to check!) but here are some more:

Jennifer Lamiraqui

French lingerie model.

lamir-open.jpg

Julie Gonzalo

Actress. Has appeared in a few things, like 'Dodgeball' and 'Christmas with the Kranks' but isn't a big star.

jGonzalo_headshot.jpg

Kat Shoob

Use to be a presenter on the late night ITV quiz show 'The Mint'.

pic_kat_shoob_lg_01.jpg

Nicky Whelan

Plays 'Pepper' in neighbours.

nickywhelan1.jpg

Natalie Sawyer

Sky Sports News presenter (not a great photo). Usually on the 'Through the night' show.

1517493.jpg

Alex Kramer

Another one who presents those late night ITV quiz shows.

Alexkramer.jpg

Millie Clode

Another SSN presenter.

1466528.jpg

Marion Bartoli

Obviously was in the Wimbledon women's final. Pictures of her don't seem to do her justice, as she looks a lot better on TV. Has a certain cute, girl-next-door(esque) quality about her.

Bartoli.jpg

Missy Peregrym

Was in 'Heroes' but isn't a massive star.

missy.jpg

Edited by jerichoholictufcfan

Guest Dangerous Dave

Jennifer Lamiraqui French lingerie model.

Dude! A lingerie model is hardly a " less commercial ... " hottie. In fact she is about as commercial as it gets! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: This thread seems to be becoming "sexy women who are only moderatly famous "

• Paid Members

Julia Bond's now got so many tattoos that she's on the verge of ruining herself.

You are right but she did do what I considered the impossible task of tattooing her boobs without looking like a Jerry Springer guest or a hooker.

Jennifer Lamiraqui French lingerie model.

Dude! A lingerie model is hardly a " less commercial ... " hottie. In fact she is about as commercial as it gets! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: This thread seems to be becoming "sexy women who are only moderatly famous "
I think that the title of this topic was misleading from the start. This is what the topic poster in the first post wrote:

The point of this thread is to post celebrities you're attracted to, but ones that aren't very well known, so steer clear of the J-Los, Beyonces and Britneys. Having said that, don't post a pic of some girl that works in the chip shop. No amateurs please.You might want to post pictures of women that aren't conventionally attractive but do something for you.

So the main reason for this thread is to post hot, but less well known women (and men), but you can pick less conventional ones if you want. For instance, the first few picks in this thread were all mostly young Hollywood types who were attractive but not well known (though had been in some hit tv shows/films).

You can't ruin a goddess Tattoo's good,

Thumbs up for tattoo'd ladies

i also have something about a girl with a beauty spot piercing

You sick, sick, sick man.
:laugh: face jewellery good, well no more than 3 piercing to a face is good. I would include a picture of Kayla Marie pierceing and all but she always seems to have something in her mouth or on her face that might not be suitable for this board

I must confess, the second Tonks came on screen in the new Potter film I was a bit taken aback! Some rack on it!

post-17-1139293173.jpgJust Googled this pic of her, as I had no idea who you were talking about. Few years old, this pic, but I think I'm in love :love:
That would be from when she was in "About a Boy" alongside Hugh Grant and Rachael Weisz :D i've always had a thing for Charlie Brooks (Janine from Eastenders) as I prefer the more curvy women