[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

I pegged Katee Sackhoff a few pages back, but people dismissed her as unattractive. Fools!From "The Drew Carey Show" and "Scrubs", Christa Miller:

i get the feeling we probably have very similar taste in women... :thumbsup:

I pegged Katee Sackhoff a few pages back, but people dismissed her as unattractive. Fools!From "The Drew Carey Show" and "Scrubs", Christa Miller:

i get the feeling we probably have very similar taste in women... :thumbsup:
I find her extremely attractiv in Scrubs. Which is worrying as she looks VERY similar to an ex I hated.

Did anyone watch F1 yesterday? There was a woman with Flavio Briatore. The Renault/Benetton boss. Anyone know who she was?Dark hair, brown skin. Amazing looking. She was wearing a purple oriental type top.

heres something you didnt know - my wife is related to that Flavio Briatore fella - her nana is Italian and that dude is related to her. its not a close relation, but one none the less.

• Moderators

I think Anne Hathaway, from The Devil Wears Prada, qualifies for this thread. She looked very nice on The Late Show with Dave Letterman last night, but can vary greatly...

Sometimes she looks wah-wah-wee-wah, other times she looks like an insane clown, albeit an insane clown with massive knockers.

• 1 month later...