[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

I'd do dirty things to Liza Tarbuck. Her personality is what makes her attractive. And her not inconsiderable nords. I actually started using the term "nords" after Liza used it on The Big Breakfast once, when discussing bras for larger ladies, with son-of-WOS-wrestler Wayne Hemmingway. Crazy world.

It's 'NORKS', a quite common term. You are welcome to Tarbuck.
I was already using "norks", but she used "nord", and so it was welcomed into my vocabulary.
Please accept my humble apology & promise to keep Tarbuck well away from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found out the name of the BBC's most attractive female news reader, Karin Giannone. She is on BBC News 24 as I type.

Sadly this is the best image I can find of her, and she is not listed on the BBC's website.

karingiannone.jpg

Edited by Billy "The King" Phatu

• Paid Members

Did anyone watch F1 yesterday? There was a woman with Flavio Briatore. The Renault/Benetton boss. Anyone know who she was?Dark hair, brown skin. Amazing looking. She was wearing a purple oriental type top.

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members

i did a search on the thread and didn't find a reference to her but i came in from kickboxing last night and switched the tv on. being knackered i couldn't be arsed changing the channel and found myself watching 'battlestar galactica'. not being a hug sci-fi fan, i hadn't really watched it. however, a certain young lady caught my attention enough to make me want to watch it again:

katee_sackhoff_29.jpg

katee sackhoff as kara "starbuck" thrace. my, my, the things i'd let that girl do to me...

I was going to say Shawnee Smith as she is bloody adoreable in Becker on Channel 5, then when I look for her on IMDB turns out she was in all the Saw films!If I could find a pic of her as Linda from Becker I would put it in.Also cannot find a good picture of Rachel Cronin from Ed, so I'll leave that out there too.

I was going to say Shawnee Smith as she is bloody adoreable in Becker on Channel 5, then when I look for her on IMDB turns out she was in all the Saw films!If I could find a pic of her as Linda from Becker I would put it in.Also cannot find a good picture of Rachel Cronin from Ed, so I'll leave that out there too.

ExFiles03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KANO_THE_MYSTIC

023_kaleycuoco_amydavidson_glamourdontparty04.jpg

The Redhead from 8 simple rules clearlly not the most attractive out of the 2 but she is in the unconventional "sense"

023_kaleycuoco_amydavidson_glamourdontparty04.jpgThe Redhead from 8 simple rules clearlly not the most attractive out of the 2 but she is in the unconventional "sense"

I disagree. I'd knock Bridget on her ass to get my face into Kerrys lap. Edited by Evolution