[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Well, I just heard her on "The News Quiz" and she was quite good on it. Then after I posted that picture I read an article from her in the Guardian which wasn't very good. She is attractive though. It's not a terribly good picture, but all the others are about 120x120.Notice the lack of Yashere, Doon Mackichan, Fiona Allen, that other one from Smack the Pony, or any other sub-standard female comedians in this thread. Because you have to be good at something or attractive, and they're neither.

• 2 weeks later...

here's 2 ladies that I am amazed have not been on here before. I can't really say they are not conventionally hot, but do seem to be overlooked a lot:

Claudia Winkleman

claudia01.jpg

175px-Winklemann_claudia_classy.jpg

19.jpg

She did liquid news and the fame academy extra shows (and maybe a come dancing one as well?) and is not only gorgefied but has that kinda crazy personality that i :love:

Kim Raver

raver_ki.jpg

tw3.jpg

From 3rd Watch, she could have me in the back of her ambulance any day. The last pic there also has some Eddie Cibrian and Bobby Cannavale for the girls (or guys if you're so inclined) to look at too.

edit:I should probably trim that bit off the bottom of the last stolen pic of claudia eh?

Edited by craggy

• 2 weeks later...