[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

So now I have to repost the lovely ladies from Serenity. What a chore :love:virginpreg3.jpgMorena Baccarinserenitypre7.jpgJewel Staite012_summerglau_ingoodcompanypr.jpgSummer Glau

mmmm 'SHINEY' ;) word on the street the morena is going to be wonderwoman in the joss wheadon film... we need more inara..

So now I have to repost the lovely ladies from Serenity. What a chore :love:virginpreg3.jpgMorena Baccarinserenitypre7.jpgJewel Staite012_summerglau_ingoodcompanypr.jpgSummer Glau

mmmm 'SHINEY' ;) word on the street the morena is going to be wonderwoman in the joss wheadon film... we need more inara..
She certainly has the look for Wonder Woman

• Paid Members

I'd do dirty things to Liza Tarbuck. Her personality is what makes her attractive. And her not inconsiderable nords. I actually started using the term "nords" after Liza used it on The Big Breakfast once, when discussing bras for larger ladies, with son-of-WOS-wrestler Wayne Hemmingway. Crazy world.

It's 'NORKS', a quite common term. You are welcome to Tarbuck.

• Paid Members

I'd do dirty things to Liza Tarbuck. Her personality is what makes her attractive. And her not inconsiderable nords. I actually started using the term "nords" after Liza used it on The Big Breakfast once, when discussing bras for larger ladies, with son-of-WOS-wrestler Wayne Hemmingway. Crazy world.

It's 'NORKS', a quite common term. You are welcome to Tarbuck.
I was already using "norks", but she used "nord", and so it was welcomed into my vocabulary.

One of the stars of "How I Met Your Mother" on BBC 2 & 3, regularly outshining co-star Alyson Hannigan in the hotness stakes... the amazingly named Cobie Smulders

smulders_cobie_small.jpg

In a similar vein, I also present Rena Sofer, who I used to watch regularly on Melrose Place. She also starred in the US remake of "Coupling", which I've never seen but would love to see.

Sofer_Rena.jpg

One of the stars of "How I Met Your Mother" on BBC 2 & 3, regularly outshining co-star Alyson Hannigan in the hotness stakes... the amazingly named Cobie Smulderssmulders_cobie_small.jpg

Crap actress though, great show the finale was right swerve.