[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
Mary-Louise Parker is a great shout.

I posted her in this thread months ago and got told that she too conventionally good looking.

Well, something more along the lines of no one ever questioning how hot she was, anyway.

In what possible way is Mary-Louise Parker unconventional or uncommercial? She's been a prominent actress for 20 years and regarded for all that time as a great beauty.

That'll learn me to read the thread first...

Edited by elegia

Yeah, that was me. She is fucking stunning though, so I forgive you. It just annoys me when people post renowned beauties in this thread, that's all.

• Paid Members
Burnell.jpg

I do like me some Cerrie from CBeebies. I don't mind the kids having the fucking thing on 8 hours a day as much since she came on.

It's not her fault she's got a fliddy arm, no need to be so rude about it.

They had some game on the other day where her and her co-presenter had to dig in this sandpit looking for as many bones as they could find. My wife said, "At least give her a shovel or something!"

Kristen_Schaal.jpg

Kristen Schaal. Only ever seen her on Buzzcocks, and fell in love there and then. I like to think that in this photo, she's contemplating what I'd do to her if I ever got the chance.

Yes a million times over.

my ex kinda looked like her, I think she got annoyed that I liked the pics of her with longer curly hair like Kristen compared to her short hair now.

2796235840_7f6d58ae48.jpg

The things I would do to Mike Patton, I can't even type. It would be so very, very wrong yet so very right.

I didn't look around to see if anyone here knew him but a lot of people I know have no clue who he is. A lot of people in other forums don't, either.

Nice to finally be in a forum where people know who the hell he is <3