The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members
I reccomend guys sign up with goaladviser.net, it is free to sign up, 5 quid gets you 5 credits, each blog costs a credit, I got it today and followed what they said to do and won 2 out 2 bets so far, it is definitely worth the money you pay, and also without sounding sexiest it is a woman who is the brains behind it.

Anyone else able to recommend the above?

Zaragoza @ 11/10Match BettingOpen

Zaragoza v Celta Vigo

This fucked me bigstyle last night. So much for Celta having lost all their away games.

Not much I fancy tonight Nico, this weather is also something of a leveller with the football. I'm thinking a draw at the Stadium of Light.

I've gone big on PSG at St Etienne @ 6/4 but my recent betting form has been disasterous.

The Dortmund and malaga game cost me last night it seems at the moment the big teams,

I have got another wager today and here is hoping I can collect this time.

is anyone else betting today ? if so on who

PSG only drew as well, they had all the big guns out too :(

I think if you are doing 8-9 teams in your accumulator someone will always let you down somewhere regardless of how nailed on it might seem. Better to aim lower in my opinion with 4 or 5 teams or do what Stylin and Profilin does with his fourfold/trebles combo.