The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Think I may follow Jambo in here, have Dundee actually lost many since their financial troubles started? They seem to still be getting results.

Also, everyone loves a dodgy market or two, check out the betfair market for the Ergotelis vs Iraklis game this weekend, no UK or Asian Bookmaker is offering odds on the game. It has all the ingredients of a bent game, neither team can make play offs or be relegated and the draw is currently trading at 3/4 on betfair.

1 cup defeat since entering admin is all, the players and fans feel injustice going with the 25 point deduction for entering admin.

Not touching that gae you hinted at though, dodgy markets indeed.

I imagine Jambo is still clenched after that late Raith goal. Good tip though im glad I followed you in.

Had a cracking day laying West Ham at half time like a madman, the big four show such good value when they are trailing by a goal or two in the Prem.

"Annnnnd release." I didn't go to the match in the end as I'd hate to anti-sweat my own team, however I did enjoy Rooneys 3rd more than I should of, and seemingly the winner in the Dundee game was a cracker, yet never a foul in the lead up, so good times, great memories.

I imagine Jambo is still clenched after that late Raith goal. Good tip though im glad I followed you in.

Had a cracking day laying West Ham at half time like a madman, the big four show such good value when they are trailing by a goal or two in the Prem.

I look at laying west ham but the exchanges were 2/7 so instead lumped on man u win @ 15's

I look at laying west ham but the exchanges were 2/7 so instead lumped on man u win @ 15's

Even better, both bets are good value, particularly with Man United and the astonishing record they have of over turning deficits against lower sides. I do it with every top 4 side when they go a goal down and again if they go two goals down, i draw the line at 3 goals though. I always lay the winning side in the event of a draw (as seen with Chelsea this week and Arsenal against WBA) rather than backing the losing side and its always a profitable thing over the year.

Do they have to honour the price? I know there's been mistakes on wbesite before from Tesco/HMV etc, but those have been refunded/withdrawn. What's the deal with bookies?

First day of Aintree today, and its a cracking card.

Three short price Nicholls' horses in the first three, but I can't have Denman at the prices. I thought Nicholls said that the key to Denman was kkeping him fresh - but its only three weeks since Cheltenham. Plus, the race is a graveyard for favourites. I'll take Carole's Legacy at the prices.

Also, I don't like Baby Run. Fell in this race last year, fell at Cheltenham - plus his jockey is just too inexperieced.

I'll be backing Ski Sunday in the last too.

Good luck all.

Three short price Nicholls' horses in the first three, but I can't have Denman at the prices. I thought Nicholls said that the key to Denman was kkeping him fresh - but its only three weeks since Cheltenham. Plus, the race is a graveyard for favourites. I'll take Carole's Legacy at the prices.

Close, but no cigar.