The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Some crazy halftime / fulltime prices tonight on the giants v minnows tonight. Considering the outright result is arround 1/80 to 1/100 on each game depending on which bookie you are looking at there are the following available for HT/FT

Holland 1/6

Spain 1/5

Russia 1/3

Serbia 8/15

Considering taking those on a big four fold and maybe a smaller five team line with Bosnia HT/FT thrown in at 8/11. Even as singles the real heavy hitters will surely be hammering them to nick a few hundred quid you'd imagine ?

and just for the wrestling connection The Jobber @ 4/1 Salisbury 17.00

Did it loose?

it was placed but at 1/4 odds @ 4/1 might as well have lost.

record breaker at Kempton 9.15 my nap of the day going to put it on as a single but also in double and trebles with Glen Shiel (Kempton 17.45) and aloneinthestreet 18.15 kempton. looking for a johnson treble tonight

EDIT: Bad day @ the office, all rests on record breaker

Edited by bringbackwrestling

Some crazy halftime / fulltime prices tonight on the giants v minnows tonight. Considering the outright result is arround 1/80 to 1/100 on each game depending on which bookie you are looking at there are the following available for HT/FT

Holland 1/6

Spain 1/5

Russia 1/3

Serbia 8/15

Considering taking those on a big four fold and maybe a smaller five team line with Bosnia HT/FT thrown in at 8/11. Even as singles the real heavy hitters will surely be hammering them to nick a few hundred quid you'd imagine ?

That went well in the end, stil cant get over how short the prices were.

• Paid Members

Holland 1/6

Spain 1/5

Russia 1/3

Serbia 8/15

That went well in the end, stil cant get over how short the prices were.

I had Serbia to get over 3.5 goals against Faroe Islands, nothing doing. Not much footy interest today either so I'm going to be investing in the US Open.

Kevin Anderson at 12/5 against the unpredictable Richard Gasquet might be a good outside bet. Guy has a massive serve and if it works well then I reckon he could sneak through. Melzer at 11/8 is a good price against Ferrero too.

• Paid Members
Another high stake halftime / fulltime five-fold tonight on Germany, Holland, Sweden, Scotland and Ireland comes in at around 3.2 which looks solid.

Watch Scotland let you down.

Not much value around tonight in the football. Belgium are 17/4 away to Turkey which might be an outside shot, but on a +1 handicap they are 11/10, which I think is a good price. Also, France are 17/10 away to Bosnia - I know they've had problems recently, but I would back them to end that slump somewhere and you won't often get them at a better price than that. Bulgaria U21s are 7/2 at home to Sweden U21s - might be worth a shot too.