The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

You're not Willie Twiston-Davies are you?

Fair do's on getting Pigeon Island at 40/1 considering what it's SP was in the end

I was going batshit crazy at the end of the race, but I wasnt running about like Willie Twiston-Davies was earlier. I just jumped up and down like a loony and then danced like Akeem. I was in my living room rather than the bookies, so I managed to get away with it.

Ha, there was quite a strange moment where Willie Twiston-Davies was running around then looked straight into the camera, stopped dead and stared menacingly.

I had nowt today, barely a sniff in any race, especially dissapointed with Tricky Trickster who I had Each Way. Still, had fun in the pub.

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal vs Barca?

Thrown a couple of quid on 2-2 and 3-3, plus a nibble on Imbrahimovich first goal. It'll give me a bit of an interest.

Slickback Jack should win the 7:30 at Kempton too, while i'm at it.

EDIT: That horse was wank.

Edited by Max Power

Bit quiet in here, everbody at GA?

Man Utd tonight, and I think they'll struggle. Gonna go for small punts on 1-1 and Bayern Half Time/Draw Ful Time. Plus a little tickle on Robben first goal, if he plays.

To pay for those bets, i'll be doing the following:

Wi Dud - 2:50 Nottingham

Montaff - 3:50 Nottingham

Plus a little each way double.

Happy Punting!!

To pay for those bets, i'll be doing the following:

Wi Dud - 2:50 Nottingham

Montaff - 3:50 Nottingham

Plus a little each way double.

Happy Punting!!

So near yet so.... to be fair nothing was beating Opinion Poll yesterday, very impressive, had it in a treble with Kyladdie and Ella, always one too far on these damn accas.

Have a little fancy for My Will in the National on Saturday, ran well over C+D to finish 3rd last year and has only 2lbs more this year, im a big believer in experience over the fences being a big help.